Twelth theme. Love the Large clock. Awesome layout FEATURES : Semi-trans icons glow on focus, ... 81xx Themes forum

hakrj no está en línea Stack level 2

Hak. Twelth theme. 81xx Large.

Advertisement

Twelth theme. Love the Large clock. Awesome layout
    FEATURES : Semi-trans icons glow on focus, cool pixel trans border on dialogs, 3 rows on icon screen
    Customizable Homescreen icons - Yes
    *This is a screenshot from Plazmic not the phone so it might look a little different - I try to leave an icon in focus as an example. Honest critisism welcome.
    My Ranking : 9/10 Your ranking ?
    I keep all the resources I use and a lot of stuff I make that doesn't get used so if you want a zip of the raw resources just let me know - PaulJ1@alltel.blackberry.com
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

aleah86 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hey, just as a random question since I love this theme. I actually don't care about seeing my message previews. Is there anyway to make the messages slot a calendar one? I would rather see what is coming up next in my day!

Glad you like it. I am actually leaving tommorow for a week vacation in NY but as soon as I get back I will start doing customs for people no problem.

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    I love this theme. But, I do not see the signal meters or network. I have wifi on my 8120 phone so I need to know if it is on UMA or on Edge. I think the signal meters are under the wifi logo above the clock on the right hand side. Could you please add the network (edge/wifi) under the battery and move the wifi logo so I can see the signal meters? I would really appreciate it.

bidaci no está en línea Stack level 1
    I love this theme and have been looking for something like this for a while. This theme is perfect for those of us with less than perfect eyesight. Now that you have it out here there are a couple of things that would make it even easier. If I may be so bold to suggest:

*Theme/system fonts are to small and don't adjust with screen fonts.
    *There is no application names on the main screen
    *When you scroll right on the main screen into messages and then scroll up and down you get locked into the message area unless you scroll left/right to get back to the message you were at when you scrolled down/up

Thank you for this theme.

I thought I wrote this already but I think I forgot to hit post reply. Anyways, I will be working on the suggestions and should have them posted in a day or two. Calendar slot for Aleah and for bidaci larger fonts/app names and better scroll feature.

cbobo2009 no está en línea Stack level 2
    any updates for this theme ready hak? I'd also like to see the "Messages" turn into a "Calendar"

Great theme (also I checked out your other stuff, everything looks pretty awesome, good job & keep up the good work )

gooner1967 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    lol
    thats a nice theme like it