CUSTOM - Okay, I couldn't find the original font so I just went with Arial ... 81xx Themes forum

hakrj no está en línea Stack level 2

Hak. Thirteenth theme. 81xx Great Custom. 4.5.

Advertisement

CUSTOM - Okay, I couldn't find the original font so I just went with Arial on the Time and Date. The small icon list are Today style icons so they can't be changed to customizable. I DID change the top four large icons to customizable though and replaced the Task icon with Media since everyone will have that. Also added the Network indicator and repositioned the WiFi indicator. Hope that works for everyone. Anything else just let me know. Now Baby is watching Dora on my Blackberry so again, couldn't test, but if there are any bugs I will get on them (Quicker then last time I promise)

CUSTOM - Customizable Homescreen icons - Only top four

Thirteenth theme. Perfect. This theme is great so I named it Great. I love the small icon list. Figured out if you make the caret 100px and set the tab and focus to 2x2 trans you can get small icons on the homescreen. My first 10/10
    FEATURES : Just DL it. Everything is nice... nay... dare I say great ?
    Customizable Homescreen icons - No
    *This is a screenshot from Plazmic not the phone so it might look a little different - I try to leave an icon in focus as an example. Honest critisism welcome.
    My Ranking : 10/10 Your ranking ?
    I keep all the resources I use and a lot of stuff I make that doesn't get used so if you want a zip of the raw resources just let me know - PaulJ1@alltel.blackberry.com
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sam123gil no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    A.S.K.
    wow looks great. Bet would be sick on the 83XX
    ~©®ĺ©kßë®®Ą~

aleah86 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Oh man! This is awesome! Thank you so much for making these tweaks. I've got this running flawlessly on my phone now!
    BlackBerry8130/4.5.0.131 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105

samtam334 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Can I get a ota for pea8130rl pearl 81
    BlackBerry8130/4.5.0.77 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/179 UP.Browser/5.0.3.3

jstreid no está en línea Stack level 1
    It is a wonderful looking theme, and he said he'd have OTA's up soon
    Jesse
    Opera/9.60 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/4.2.14320/554; U; en) Presto/2.2.0

aleah86 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Just as a side comment- this theme is surprisingly wallpaper friendly! (I like having my kitten as the wallpaper! Haha) She's adorable. But yeah, just FYI for those of you who really like having your own picture. Although I imagine lighter backgrounds won't work so well since the text is white.
    BlackBerry8130/4.5.0.131 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105

Mystic Mi no está en línea Stack level 1
    i really like the look of it, great great job...and thanks for the zip...