Thirteenth theme. Perfect. This theme is great so I named it Great. I love the ... 81xx Themes forum

hakrj no está en línea Stack level 2

Hak. Thirteenth theme. 81xx Great.

Advertisement

Thirteenth theme. Perfect. This theme is great so I named it Great. I love the small icon list. Figured out if you make the caret 100px and set the tab and focus to 2x2 trans you can get small icons on the homescreen. My first 10/10
    FEATURES : Just DL it. Everything is nice... nay... dare I say great ?
    Customizable Homescreen icons - No
    *This is a screenshot from Plazmic not the phone so it might look a little different - I try to leave an icon in focus as an example. Honest critisism welcome.
    My Ranking : 10/10 Your ranking ?
    I keep all the resources I use and a lot of stuff I make that doesn't get used so if you want a zip of the raw resources just let me know - PaulJ1@alltel.blackberry.com
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

smooth10 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21CB9337
    This screenshot looks amazing. I have to wait until I get home to download it and test it out. You should try making this for the 83xx

aleah86 no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up

This theme is fantastic! I am going to go and look at all of your other themes now! (as much as I like this one I don't like non-customizable icons. lol) ^_^

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5
    Wow. Nice clean theme. Good quality work.

Thanks all for the compliments. Just an FYI i didn't go with customizable on this one because of the small caret size anything that had a name longer then "calculator" would get cut off. So like "Profiles (Loud)" would become "Profiles (..." and I thought it just looked silly.

wembley99 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I love this although I have a gap where task manager should be because I uninstalled it ages ago. Would be fab if we could customsie the icon list.

Still, it looks and feels fantastic!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hakrj View Post
    Thanks all for the compliments. Just an FYI i didn't go with customizable on this one because of the small caret size anything that had a name longer then "calculator" would get cut off. So like "Profiles (Loud)" would become "Profiles (..." and I thought it just looked silly.
    Would you be at all willing to slightly customize some of the icons for those of us who don't use the ones already there? (for example I don't use the tasks and I don't have any use for the bluetooth. Something like a slot to put my bb messenger and my facebook app would be so much more useful! haha) I don't make themes so I don't know how difficult or time consuming little tweaks like that are. I really like this theme. I like it better than Great, which is what is on my phone right now!

Quote Originally Posted by aleah86 View Post
    Would you be at all willing to slightly customize some of the icons for those of us who don't use the ones already there? (for example I don't use the tasks and I don't have any use for the bluetooth. Something like a slot to put my bb messenger and my facebook app would be so much more useful! haha) I don't make themes so I don't know how difficult or time consuming little tweaks like that are. I really like this theme. I like it better than Great, which is what is on my phone right now!
    First time posting from my blackberry so I hope this goes through. I am actually on vacation right now but I will be back in a week and I can definitely start doing some customs. The only thing I won't be getting into is porting for different models... To much work and no way for me to test. But as far as making icons customizable yeah that's pretty easy.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

First time posting from my blackberry so I hope this goes through. I am actually on vacation right now but I will be back in a week and I can definitely start doing some customs. The only thing I won't be getting into is porting for different models... To much work and no way for me to test. But as far as making icons customizable yeah that's pretty easy.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    You're pretty much my theme making hero right now. haha. ^_^ On this theme, even if the listed area stays the same and the part that just shows the icons across the top was made user customizable (again, I don't make themes so don't know if that's possible) then that would be amazing!

Let us know when you're back from you vacation! I'm looking forward to being able to use this theme!

Ok, I actually got back a couple of days ago but work=stress so I haven't been on in a couple days. I will definately get on this and switch to user defined icons on the home screen.
    Thanks Aleah, that was the best compliment ever.

Ok, I actually got back a couple of days ago but work=stress so I haven't been on in a couple days. I will definately get on this and switch to user defined icons on the home screen.
    Thanks Aleah, that was the best compliment ever.
    You're Welcome!