Eleventh theme. Animated. Wanted to try an animated one again. Still hate Composer. Love the ... 81xx Themes forum

hakrj no está en línea Stack level 2

Hak. Eleventh theme. 81xx Space.

Advertisement

Eleventh theme. Animated. Wanted to try an animated one again. Still hate Composer. Love the Buuf icon set. Overall great color matching
    FEATURES : Spaceship goes across screen, cool dialogs, Biondi font
    Customizable Homescreen icons - Yes
    *This is a screenshot from Plazmic not the phone so it might look a little different - I try to leave an icon in focus as an example. Honest critisism welcome.
    My Ranking : 7/10 Your ranking ?
    I keep all the resources I use and a lot of stuff I make that doesn't get used so if you want a zip of the raw resources just let me know - PaulJ1@alltel.blackberry.com
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

ur561ad no está en línea Stack level 3
    What's it work on?
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Sorry but when was making these I didn't keep track of the version I was using. I know I switched to 4.5 when it was still unreleased beta but I'm not positive on nything before that.

ur561ad no está en línea Stack level 3
    I just scrolled through your themes. Great job. I like some more than others but they all look very very clean! I have 8330 4.5 but need ota. So I'm proly SOL. But really, nice job!

Thank you.

I really appreciate that. I wish I knew of an easy way to just kind of port between models. Like I said though I have kept most if not all of the resources I used when I made these so if somebody wants to tinker or re-size/re-sample my work for other devices I would be happy to send it to them.
    Paul J

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    I tried this one out, and the banner date is cut off and you have the time almost covering the wifi logo. You need to position them so that they have enough room or make the font smaller in order for them to fit.
    Last edited by pdxmatts; 07-24-2009 at 12:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pdxmatts View Post
    I tried this one out, and the banner date is cut off and you have the carrier overlapping the battery meter. You need to position them so that they have enough room or make the font smaller in order for them to fit.
    Sorry about that. Funny thing like with great I thought I had the size perfect until the month changed and the extra 4 or 6 pixels cut off the date but I had no idea for a month I had set the size wrong. Thanks for letting me know and I will fix and repost in a couple of days.

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    No problem. I have done that before myself.. Making themes is very tedious work.. The animation is pretty cool. Great Job! Oh and maybe make the highlight font white on the applications list. As it is, the highlight bar is dark grey and the text is black.

smooth10 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21CB9337
    Man oh man, you are really doing some creative things with these themes. I'll have to keep an eye out for the other 10 or so that you have online. Keep it up

I shall be working on the fix. I actually didn't know 81xx could have WiFi. An I shall be reposting hopefully in a few days