Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

oh... 81xx Themes forum

knightrida no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

oh

gixxerjoe no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Could you make this for the Curve? I use a no icon theme right now but like yours better!

MyBlackPearl no está en línea Stack level 2
    for the curve... I don't have the simulator downloaded for the curve, so I haven't tried it yet. The download/install would take longer than it took me to create this theme... enjoy!
    Attached Files Attached Files

PIN/ID
    ask me
    thanks myblackpearl!!!! I am downloading now will post back on how it goes

PIN/ID
    ask me
    Ok just got it loaded, my device seems to be running fine and all. But there are no icons showing on my home screen other than the profiles. I can click on it fine. But nothing else shows. I can roll the trackball right or left and if I click on it it opens my weather app. But that's it. Just weather and profiles. I have not tried moving anything else to the top row yet to see if they show up and then auto hide. But I will try. This is a very cool theme if I can get it to do what I think it is supposed to do. Any sugesstions? And thanks again for doing a curve version. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    ask me
    In my main application what ever I put in the first spot is what will open if I click the trackball. That still is handy to have. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

shotteh no está en línea Stack level 1
    thanks a bunch

how hard is it to make themes? How hard would it be to take that custom zen theme and change and tweek small things. like the arrangement and fonts of the clock and stuff at the top of the home screen for example. That custom zen theme is the best its so clean and organized. thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerjoe View Post
    Ok just got it loaded, my device seems to be running fine and all. But there are no icons showing on my home screen other than the profiles. I can click on it fine. But nothing else shows. I can roll the trackball right or left and if I click on it it opens my weather app. But that's it. Just weather and profiles. I have not tried moving anything else to the top row yet to see if they show up and then auto hide. But I will try. This is a very cool theme if I can get it to do what I think it is supposed to do. Any sugesstions? And thanks again for doing a curve version. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    The autohide theme is supposed to hide all the icons. You can scroll up/down on/off the profiles icon. When you don't have anything selected, press the scroll button, and the bottom dock should appear. You then scroll left/right. When you scroll left or right (can't remember which side the curve version is set to), the bottom dock disappears again. So, it doesn't sound like it's working correctly on the curve. I'll have to look into that. I'll post something when I get the time to.

Quote Originally Posted by shotteh View Post
    how hard is it to make themes? How hard would it be to take that custom zen theme and change and tweek small things. like the arrangement and fonts of the clock and stuff at the top of the home screen for example. That custom zen theme is the best its so clean and organized. thanks again!
    It's really simple. I've attached my "Custom Zen" Theme. It's really so simple and involves none of my design efforts that I'm almost ashamed to take any credit for it.

There are limitations on moving the clock, and all the rest of the text/icons in that area. I've got a killer idea for a theme, but it doesn't work unless I can move the clock to the bottom, so that one will have to wait till Plazmic 5.9 or something...
    Attached Files Attached Files

PIN/ID
    ask me
    Cool thanks blackpearl . I am already likeing this even how it is. I put my contacts in the very first spot so when I click my trackball it launches my adress book and I can start scrolling right thru them. . This is really gonna work great after it works like it is intended too. Once again thanks for even doing a curve version. And when ever you can get to it is cool with me. I just appreaciate that your doing it in the first place. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

dont mean to sound silly but how do i edit the theme file. Im interested in learning how to make my own themes.

Quote Originally Posted by shotteh View Post
    dont mean to sound silly but how do i edit the theme file. Im interested in learning how to make my own themes.
    Check the "Software & Theme dev" section of this forum. Start by reading the stickies. This question gets asked almost daily there.
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com/f28/

birdmanx15 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Where can I get the auto hide theme

On the first page of this thread. I called it Full Screen Bottom Dock, in reference to the theme that inspired this one.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast