I have a Blackberry Pearl. I want to be able to enlarge the font on ... 81xx Themes forum

CahnJD no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Eyes Bad: Need Easy-To-Read Theme

Advertisement

I have a Blackberry Pearl. I want to be able to enlarge the font on the standard blackberry theme "BB Dimension Today." Here is the problem:

1) My eyes are pretty bad, and I can't read small text. I have increased the font in my BB menu: Options/Settings/Screen/Keyboard, but this does not increase the size of the font on my theme. To use the BB, I need to be able to read the menus on the Theme. Likewise, if there's a way to increase the size of the icons, that would also be a great help.

2) On the theme "BB Dimension Today" I really want to be able to see all of my calendar entries (again in Big font), rather than just the first two. This way, I know what I have to do during the day.

thisoneisa no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Eyes Bad: Need Easy-To-Read Theme

well i have never done a dimension today theme nor do i use big fonts in my themes but i would still like to give this a shot. i am kind of confused on you needing to see all of your calendar entries in a bigger font but that could because ive never made a today theme... ill try my best though.
    ill work on this today & if you dont like it, hopefully someone else will make one too.