How in the world do I get these themes over to my phone? I keep ... 81xx Themes forum

beth81 no está en línea Stack level 1

Downloading

Advertisement

How in the world do I get these themes over to my phone? I keep downloading them to my computer as a zip file and when I extract it still doesn't let me do anything. Someone please help me!!!

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Do you have desktop manager as well as your devices operating system installed to your PC?

BBqwest no está en línea Stack level 3
    You need to install from desktop manager.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Also make sure they arte compatible to your device and OS..
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    Check the post count this person may not even know what the desktop manager is, better start from the begining even maybe as far back as to unzipping them into a folder after installing DM or extracting them into a folder which you will need to point too using DM I am thinking this person is new and needs help from the ground up beth message me if you need more help.
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava
    Lets try to keep all assistance on the forums as per Forum Rules so other members can get help as well ~ thanks.

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    Oh oops sorry lava, i did not see any tags, and the title was downloading so i didnt think this thread would show up on too many searches, and seeing that the post was slipping down the list fairly fast and it was their first, i was just trying to offer step by step help in a case by case need, doubted to much that this thread would show up very many times, as in the case of many threads on here from the new people, However I am subscribed so if they do come back, I am ready.
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>