View Poll Results: How do you rate the Dimension L Theme?

Voters
177. Register free to vote on this poll
  • Love it

104 58.76%
  • It's ok

37 20.90%
  • Don't like it

10 5.65%
  • I don't have it

26 14.69%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

have to chime in here - the whole reason for the two is obvious. Zen ... 81xx Themes forum

lindycu no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    319BDB8B

Re: Dimension L Theme

Advertisement

have to chime in here - the whole reason for the two is obvious. Zen is clean, for graphics (or people who simply do not want clutter). This type of person doesn't mind press a few buttons to get to icons, but I would also believe these people hide icons.

Those who like L, want the closest thing to Zen, but want to have more access to apps. Personally, there are about 4 apps that I go to, along with my PIM apps (Calendar, Tasks, Notes) Taking into account the reprogramming of both side buttons on my Pearl, the L gives me access to all of the apps I use 85+% of the time (Pareto's 80/20 rule)

Just my few cents...

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I like the L. Those extra icons make all the difference to me.

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

I like the L...just bothers me the way it skips the bottom corner icon all the time!
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

gripp no está en línea Stack level 1

Where can i get it? I like having more options on the front page. I cant get it anywere. Of course people are talking about it, but cant find it for sale.

Charley2397 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I'm the type of person who wants options & the
    L theme is just that. I only wish the L themes that are out there would give us the option to change the icons they use for our homescreen. Other than that I would never use a regular zen theme again.

charliehutch no está en línea Stack level 2
    I love it on my 8330 and loving the fact that its now available for my 8830 through OS 4.5 (Working like a charm on my 8830 by the way, the OS that is)

nickjoedotcom no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30C1D19D
    I like it alright. At first I was really fired up about it, but what turns me off about it is the Dimension icons. They suck! So I guess it's not really the theme. I can't wait till I can get a BB with different standard themes seriously!

mcm180 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    mcm180
    It totally kicks @ss! I love it ! I'm one of those who hides icons and actually the L theme gives me the sense of unclutteredness - I've actually passed on some rocking themes cuz they were just regular zen - I must say that I saw a "U style" theme for a curve and since that would totally clutter my graphic - it was 1 of the very very few times I envied the largeness of the curve in comparison to my 8130 baby- shhhh don't tell her! Hahaha

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

dbeechey no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2012xx12
    loving the L themes....wish they had U shape for the pearl...

2020 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsNowOrNever View Post
    I like the L...just bothers me the way it skips the bottom corner icon all the time!
    Couldn't have said it better myself!

I think I would love a "U" theme.....or "C,"...

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    I don't like it one bit. That is my worst style when it comes to themes. Today all the way!

---
    Any questions/problems with your Curve 8320 feel free to contact me via E-mail. heavycomponent@tmo.blackberry.net

--HeavyC.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    mcm180
    i hate the today theme -- talk about clutter! hahahahah

but to each their own right? hehehe .. HeavyC what device did you have before your bb? if any ? cuz i've found that people that had treo's or Window's Mobile devices like the today themes a lot as well. just curious.
    "Since we cannot know all that there is to be known about anything, we ought to know a little about everything." ~BLAISE PASCAL

berry-buster no está en línea BES Pro

Thumbs up

L Theam.bmp

Love it Love it Love it

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    Quote Originally Posted by mcm180 View Post
    i hate the today theme -- talk about clutter! hahahahah

but to each their own right? hehehe .. HeavyC what device did you have before your bb? if any ? cuz i've found that people that had treo's or Window's Mobile devices like the today themes a lot as well. just curious.
    I had the T-Mobile Wing before my BB. Lol

---
    Any questions/problems with your Curve 8320 feel free to contact me via E-mail. heavycomponent@tmo.blackberry.net

--HeavyC.

PIN/ID
    mcm180
    oh! i had the MDA, and the sidekick too. both for like 11 days each .. and then began my love affair with the Pearl . ( so much better than my first Nextel 7520) .. bleep bleep! hahahahha
    "Since we cannot know all that there is to be known about anything, we ought to know a little about everything." ~BLAISE PASCAL

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast