I just unlocked all the themes for my 8100 today. What is the difference b/w ... 81xx Themes forum

tecrishon no está en línea Device Expert
    PIN/ID
    Retired

Difference b/w TMO-US and TMO-UK Themes?

Advertisement

I just unlocked all the themes for my 8100 today. What is the difference b/w the TMO-US Zen and the TMO-UK Zen, besides calling it Browser v. Web'n'Walk? Just curious.

Also, in the Plazmic Theme Creator, is there an option to create themes similar to the TMO Zen - with the 6 icons at the bottom as opposed to the left hand side? This is really the only theme I like, and don't want to download the program if I can't make them like that. I haven't found any created themes with the 6 icons on the bottom, so I'm assuming you can't.

Thanks in advance.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: Difference b/w TMO-US and TMO-UK Themes?

hey tecrishon - check out reddog's thread...

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...look_like.html

and your assumption is right on plazmic tb
    the only templates you will get are the dimension zen and dimension icon
    patience my dear hopefully they will release some new templates soon

PIN/ID
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo
    hey tecrishon - check out reddog's thread...

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...look_like.html

and your assumption is right on plazmic tb
    the only templates you will get are the dimension zen and dimension icon
    patience my dear hopefully they will release some new templates soon

thank you cherrichiodo! patience is a hard virtue to have. i want everything, and everything now. haha. i want to try to get creative with plazmic, but no point if they are just templates i would rather not have anyways.

and as for the tmo uk/us...i saw those pictures, and now i have them on my phone. they don't seem different at all (especially since i put my own wallpaper). i just didn't know if someone knew of any difference that i didn't notice so make my choice b/w the two easier - besides the main highlight color. i'm using UK now...

(and sorry for wrong thread...figured these themes were in all phones, not just 8100)

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

no worries on the move just thought it would be seen more from this forum than the reg theme forum...just trying to get you some better answers

PIN/ID
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by StevenInSTL
    There is one other thing that is different from the TMO US and the TMO UK...on the message screen, the TMO UK gives a line of the message below the senders date and time..whereas the US version has it all on the same line...
    Yeah, i noticed that, and didn't like it. I just went and changed the font to BBMillbank Tall, size 7, and plain and it is just like the US one now.

I guess I really don't know why I am using UK over US.

One other thing I noticed...and this is very small...when you scroll from icon to icon on the main screen (with the 6 at the bottom), the name of the application fades in. Don't think it did that on US. Can you tell I'm looking for every difference? haha.

EDIT: OH!! and...another small, but nice thing...if you aren't doing anything on the main screen, the name of the application will fade out! i like that, b/c i always pick my wallpaper, and feel like the app name is always in the way! haha.