Hello everyone. New BB 8130 user here and I have a couple theme related questions.... ... 81xx Themes forum

New8130Pearl no está en línea Stack level 1

Default image and icon differences b/w themes

Advertisement

Hello everyone. New BB 8130 user here and I have a couple theme related questions....

1. I have a Sprint phone and I really do like default Sprint wallpaper. But where is it?? How can I find it and how can I use that image with different themes? I've switched to a different theme and the image changed. I tried the Reset Home Screen Image option, but that did nothing. Any ideas?

2. Also, after switching from the default Sprint theme to the BB Dimension L theme, I noticed a couple different icons on my home page. A couple were the Sprint TV and Sprint Music icons. Where did they come from and why are they not there when I switch back to the default Sprint theme?

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!!!

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555

Re: Default image and icon differences b/w themes

Some default icons are specific to the themes. I'm pretty sure the icons can be moved to what you want by hitting the menu button on the applications screen. The wallpaper you're looking for may only be available with that certain theme. Hope this helps. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Thanks for the tips. But that's somewhat disappointing. When you say "the icons can be moved to what you want by hitting the menu button on the applications screen," what exactly do you mean by that? I cannot see all the icons from the BB Dimension L theme when using the default theme even if I show all applications on the application screen.

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555

If you go to the applications screen that shows all the icons, hit the menu key and select show all so all available icons will appear. After that you should be able to select an icon and then hit the menu key and select move to put the icons in the order you want. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Thanks for the help li2327. The problem was that the default theme had the missing icons in the entertainment folder. I didn't think to look in there. Oh well. It's a shame I can't use the default image on different themes. Thanks anyway!