Was wondering if there is any way with the Theme Builder to create a theme ... 81xx Themes forum

mihind24 no está en línea Stack level 1

Creating another type of theme

Advertisement

Was wondering if there is any way with the Theme Builder to create a theme that displays only messages and calender items on the home screen. The BB Today theme is cool, but I don't want four things on there, just two.

If it's not possible through Theme Builder, how else can one go about making their own theme that is not one of the two templates provided by Theme Builder? Through the JDE?

Thanks!!

megan23247 no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Creating another type of theme

Good question. I to am wondering if those are the only two themes we have to choose from or if there are some templetes or something we can download?

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: Creating another type of theme

well, we currently have the choice of three basic theme types, The Dimension Icon, Dimension Zen and Dimension Today. I believe the Today theme can be built with just the Messags and Calendar links, but you would still only have two entries per link. As to other formats, I'm sure that RIM theme designers have more tools than just the Theme Builder, but those tools aren't available to the public. However, I happen to believe that when the next release of the Plazmic Theme builder is released, we will have more freedom to play around in it. There have been hints of this in some of the new things showing up around the net.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

blbraner no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    243E9E4A
    what you do is go to home screen on the inspector. right above where it list the default applications: message calander call log it will say today applications and have a trash button similar to the trash on windows. simply select the application you do not want and click the trash button. if you want a diffrent app over there click and drag from the menu on the right. hope this helps