Ok, I know its out of style by now, but how about a Pokemon theme? ... 81xx Themes forum

rudedog no está en línea Stack level 2

crazier theme request

Advertisement

Ok, I know its out of style by now, but how about a Pokemon theme? I envision a wall of Mewtwo or Pikachu; pokeballs or other pokemon as icons; and in bottom dock or zen form. Any takers? Need it on 8100 pearl with OS 4.2. This theme has potential. Trust me.

Aleksrussian no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30546CA8
    If you see no luck in the near future try getting images from the web and you should see more people willing to make it!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

rudedog no está en línea Stack level 2
    The images are easy to find on photobucket. There's even animated icons there too. If I had a PC I'd do it myself but that's not the case. Oh the things I could make for everyone here if I had a PC and the know how of using theme builder. So many themes running through my head with nowhere to go. If I had the chance to sit down with cherri or ice or riffman, we'd kick out some amazing themes.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Aleksrussian no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30546CA8
    Buy a PC

whitacre1880 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Hahaha aleks, I might go to photobucket and check them out. Also rude, no luck with OTA link. Keeps doing the same thing!!!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~