I have done search on this topic and I havent been successful. I was wondering ... 81xx Themes forum

rok8man no está en línea Stack level 3

Changing the 5 applications on screen

Advertisement

I have done search on this topic and I havent been successful. I was wondering if theres a way to change the 5 applications that displays on the pearl. Each theme seems to have its own 5 applications displayed. Right now I have the Pristine 8100 theme active and it displays Messages, Calendar, Call Log, Broswer and Applications on the left hand side. Any suggestions on how to change them to any other applications?

Thank you.

jd885 no está en línea Stack level 3
    click applications to open the list of what you have and move the trackball so the one you want to move is highlighted and click the application button next to the trackball and click move and drag them to the top 5 spots.

zjfarmer no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~have you tried to change the order of your apps when they are all showing? This has worked for me.

rok8man no está en línea Stack level 3
    I have tried both suggestions and none is working. Thank you for the suggestions though. I will keep playing with the settings. Its kind of annoying as I cant change the applications but I can live with it.

baniels no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31d2df42
    The first five (from upper left moving to the right) on the main applications screen, should be shown on the home screen. Try again. Reboot. Try again. If still no luck, consider upgrading OS.

Quote Originally Posted by rok8man View Post
    I have tried both suggestions and none is working. Thank you for the suggestions though. I will keep playing with the settings. Its kind of annoying as I cant change the applications but I can live with it.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    is this a today theme?
    meaning, do you have new messages listed under messages, appts under calendar, missed calls under call log? im guessing, since you have 4 applications on the homescreen, you are sporting a today theme the 'applications' doesn't count...bc there is NO way to remove that. and a zen theme has 5 applications PLUS 'applications'

so..with that being said, you, the end user, cannot change the order of or add/remove from the home screen on a today theme. you will want to download a zen theme to be able to make those choices

saukrateaz no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    It does sound like a today theme. If its important, change to a Zen theme and rearrange as necassary.