I have a theme that I am currently using and I would like to change ... 81xx Themes forum

richcee no está en línea Stack level 2

Changing Colors

Advertisement

I have a theme that I am currently using and I would like to change the colors on the top of the date text, battery outline and signal bar so it would be more visable. How do I go about doing that or can it be done? Really new at this and stumped. I have Theme Builder and Composer installed but I have no idea what file would have to be edited and how to go about it!! Thanks in advance for any help

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Re: Changing Colors

nope sorry you can't change a theme colors, as they are chosen by the builder.
    you can make your own, if you feel so inclined
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

richcee no está en línea Stack level 2

Thanks Kayos for letting me know. So I would need to do a whole new theme from scratch? Or contact the creator who sent it to me?
    Last edited by richcee; 04-14-2007 at 02:52 PM.

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

either way should be fine.
    if you have some time do one to your liking and post it up here for others to enjoy!
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

GotPearl? no está en línea Stack level 5

You could have the creator of the theme send you the .thm file and then you just open it up in PTB and change what you would like to change.

laz
    laz no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244701B4

I have to side with Steven on this although I don't see the big deal in sharing the .thm files cuz if your posting them for free and we all know who made it then what's the hang-up? I'm just curious cuz I know I don't do anything any where near as good a job as you people so I'm guessing that's probably it cuz me doing my p.o.s themes I have np giving .thm files out.