I feel like a total goober because I seem to not be able to use ... 81xx Themes forum

mattweldon no está en línea Stack level 2

Cant save images.....

Advertisement

I feel like a total goober because I seem to not be able to use a basic function of my 8100. When I go to any site(literally any site doesn't matter the type of file) I cannot save the images displayed in the Blackberry Browser to my phone. I switch to select mode, no save option, I select the image then press the menu key and view full image, still no save option. I am aware that it is probably right in front of my face and I am just that dense, but could someone please tell me what I am doing wrong, or do I really just have to get the image on my computer and then transfer it with media manager. I have no problem saving mp3's or video files from the internet, I just can't imagine that there is not a way to save the picture files as well. Thanks for anything you guys come up with!

fiend814 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I am pretty sure you cannot do this via the BB browser, but you can easily save images via Opera Mini!

1. Go to webpage
    2. Menu key > Page information
    3. Download images
    4. Select image
    5. Click download image

You can easily save any image to your BB this way.

lesawag no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Hmm, all I do is click my cursor on the thumb link(or image) then hit the menu key and click save image. Lesa

mattweldon no está en línea Stack level 2
    Just to clarify that I'm not a complete retard......for some reason my BB came loaded with 2 browsers, both having the "t-zones" logo. I apparently one was the WAP browser and the other the BB browser. I figured out the solution by using the Pinstack launcher. It automatically opened in the BB browser. I realized one day "wow, when I go to pinstack first I can save images". Didn't take me long to figure out why after that.