Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Originally Posted by digitalcop I have been on to vodafone UK and despite the best ... 81xx Themes forum

mlilley01 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID

Re: Can't get 8100 Themes

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by digitalcop
    I have been on to vodafone UK and despite the best efforts of their customer services talking to their tech dept I am told the blackberry browser is not available??? can anyone who has had success with vodafone UK help out?
    I have just got off the phone to Vodafone, I have just had the 8100 and taken a data package, but had no web browser, just wap. I was on the phone for less than 10 mins, requested to speak to the technical support for blackberry people, explained that I was missing the Blackberry Internet Browser service book, and within minutes the helpful chap had sorted it out and sent me the bits I was missing. I now have the Help and Browser... so it is available !!!!

PIN/ID

BUT.... I am still getting the 'The Blackberry Help website is designed for use with the Blackberry browser....' even though I'm using it !!!

Am I missing something??

PIN/ID

Now it is working !!! Set the APN settings as per another post on here, and they both work fine now!!!

Woo Hoo.....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123