Clean. Organized. Lock sreen is customized to my phone. The screen for you will be ... 81xx Themes forum

tantricsunflowr no está en línea Stack level 2

BLUE TECHNO THEME for 81xx...4.5 OS

Advertisement

Clean. Organized. Lock sreen is customized to my phone. The screen for you will be blank. If you would like something added like mine or something different, ask! Would love to customize it for you!

Thanks

TS
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    tantricsunflowr

PIN:

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    thanks for the contribution-I like it

Thank you chokem...I just wanted to say back to you...thank you for leaving a reply! I don't think some people realize how many hours...I mean HOURS are put into theme making. A simple thank you...even if you just stopped by the thread to look at it...would be soooo appreciated!
    tantricsunflowr

PIN:

washington22 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I'm new to pinstacks can somebody help me find please find some cool themes for my blackberry pearl 8120~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

speedonthis no está en línea Stack level 2
    Wow.....wow! This might be good enough for me to change my trusty Storm theme in for! The colours and layout are suberb! I gots to download this!

ceesquared no está en línea Stack level 2
    damn this theme is sickk! gooood job.

bengoan no está en línea Stack level 1
    thanks man

pboopter no está en línea Stack level 3
    any chance for a zen version? very nice theme

pniko_07 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    stack
    Pretty cool theme. Good job.

greatsince1983 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Just because someone makes a theme doesn't mean you have to compliment it...this theme is ugly, real talk. I'm sure you put in time and effort for this theme, but it's still unattractive. Don't take it the wrong way, it's only my opinion, but I see a lot of that on this site, and a lot of that in life...people are afraid to say what they really think about something.

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by greatsince1983 View Post
    Just because someone makes a theme doesn't mean you have to compliment it...this theme is ugly, real talk. I'm sure you put in time and effort for this theme, but it's still unattractive. Don't take it the wrong way, it's only my opinion, but I see a lot of that on this site, and a lot of that in life...people are afraid to say what they really think about something.
    Isn't it great you are able to give your opinion. I will give mine.This a very unique and cool theme. I would not use it but don't find it ugly at all. The themers work very hard and post here to share and most want comments made good or bad. As long as you are not rude or offensive in your opinion then feel free to express it all you like. If others disagree I am sure you will hear from them about it. Happy Stacking!!

First, I would like to say Welcome to Pinstack "greatsince1983"! I apologize that you don't find one of my themes attractive. No offense taken. I will continue to post my themes for free and I will continue to thank the other members who post for free whether I like them or not. I will even be the first to stop by your thread (should you post a theme)to thank you as well!
    tantricsunflowr

PIN: