Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

I was under the impression that she had downloaded it and deleted it since it ... 81xx Themes forum

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!

Advertisement

I was under the impression that she had downloaded it and deleted it since it won't work on the 8130 but still found it listed in that one place. Maybe I'm just misunderstanding....but she won't want to download it again since it can't work on her Pearl.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

aejohnson04 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask =)
    Once again you are absolutely correct it is not hurting anything just wondering! All my problems are solved!!! Thanks to those special people I named earlier!!! Via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Oh, my mistake then. I did not know the 8130 could not get color pearl. I did read that the 4.5 beta had an issue with that. They could download it, but all the colors under the ball were on at the same time and you could see some color under it. Has anyone tried Pimp my Pearl app from Handango? It is just like color pearl, but you get a choice of rainbow,disco effect It's not free but maybe it is worth a try to see if it will work on the 8130.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

austin0 no está en línea Stack level 1

um

ive got a blackberry pearl model 8100 and i tried to install themes on mine.

i unzipped the files used the application loader and then it said that they were installed right. but when i go to themes in options nothing but the originals show up.

what do i do?

Quote Originally Posted by pdxmatts View Post
    Oh, my mistake then. I did not know the 8130 could not get color pearl. I did read that the 4.5 beta had an issue with that. They could download it, but all the colors under the ball were on at the same time and you could see some color under it. Has anyone tried Pimp my Pearl app from Handango? It is just like color pearl, but you get a choice of rainbow,disco effect It's not free but maybe it is worth a try to see if it will work on the 8130.

I believe the 8100 was the only trackball BB made with more than one LED under the trackball...so the 8100 is the only one that would work with any trackball color changing app. The 8100 I believe has 4 different LEDs under the trackball....but the newer ones have only 1.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

If you have an 8100 it will be one of two things ... U need to update your device software or download a different theme. Could be the theme was exported incorrectly.

PIN/ID
    ask =)
    cherrichiodo! You my friend are the reason I started this thread... I had to have your LV theme... So GREAT job with that theme...

Maybe you need to download the plasmic theme tesader?

PIN/ID
    ask =)
    I can not say this enough!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR HELPING ME!!! SERIOUSLY!!

Oops, I meant to type theme reader.

PIN/ID
    ask =)
    Thanks Thanks Thanks Azstar !!!!!!!!!!!

Did you clear your event log?

PIN/ID
    ask =)
    Yes I know how to do that the issue is I can not find the colorpearl to finish deleting it but I'm not worried about it thank you though. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Quote Originally Posted by aejohnson04 View Post
    Thanks Thanks Thanks Azstar !!!!!!!!!!!

You're Welcome, You're Welcome, Your Welcome aejohnson Glad I was able to help you out!
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

Cdot no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hey, I'm kindof new here... I've been reading through this and its pretty much the exact same problem I'm having. I've gone through/am going through all the steps but I still manage to get the same error message on the desktop manager. And I have Vista so the whole add/remove programs isn't the same... Can't exactly find it. Just for some background info I have an 8130, the software has been updated, its the 4.3. I've uninstalled/reinstalled etc, really I'm just trying to install some games/themes but its not working whatsoever. Any help would be greatly appreciated =]

- C

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast