hello everyone, this is my first post. i have been roaming the tons of information ... 81xx Themes forum

Daniel454 no está en línea Stack level 1

black diamond zen theme question

Advertisement

hello everyone, this is my first post. i have been roaming the tons of information this wonderful site has for awhile. i have not run into an issue that i could not find the answer to without a little searching....until now< lol. i would like to use the black diamond zen theme, the issue i keep running into is that i have desktop manager v4.3 the black diamond zen theme is version v4.2(the one that i can find). Does it even matter, will v4.2 work on v4.3? Of what i have been reading, i understood that they do need to be the same. i have a verizon 8130 "pearl".i tried to use the desktop manager to "add" the alx file and it tells me "no additional application designed for your device were found" i have v4.3 on phone also, i have had it about a month, and i like it alot. my previous phone was a motorola Q. i am glad for the change. it was upsetting to find out about no hotmail forwarding(without pay acct., or 3rd party app.). anyway i guess in short is there a v4.3 for the black diamond zen theme?

If there is something i am missing please tell me.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: black diamond zen theme question

daniel,
    try this thread
    you will need to load the software for your blackberry (NOT desktop manager) to your PC and then the theme will load fine using DM.

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ere_found.html

thank you.
    i missed that post.

another question.. if i did a ota download of the theme, do i need to download this os from verizon?