I'm looking for a black and pink today theme for a OS of 4.2...nothing too ... 81xx Themes forum

katy74 no está en línea Stack level 1

Smile Black and Pink Today Theme Please?

Advertisement

I'm looking for a black and pink today theme for a OS of 4.2...nothing too fancy...a beautiful font and plain icons, maybe some fancy swirls...i'll leave that up to you, but would love for it to be black and pink with a beautiful font and plain icons...thank you in advance....and please leave a OTA please? haven't quite figured out the whole zip thing....thank you!!!
    Last edited by katy74; 11-22-2009 at 01:28 AM.

rifraf2009 no está en línea Stack level 4
    If you check out my pink and black stormish theme and like it I will see about doing it in a today style as well. As far as the zip file thing goes, its actually rather easy. Just open the file and save the folder in the zip file to your desktop. Then open your desktop manager and connect to your BB. Then go to add/remove applications and click on add. A list will come up of available apps. At the bottom of the DM there'll be a button that says browse, click it. Find the file you saved on your desktop, open it, and click on the file. It will then bring you back to your DM. At the bottom there is another button that says next, or finish. Click it. The next screen will show you what app you are installing. At the bottom of the DM, click on the button that says finish. Now it will begin the process of uploading the theme to your device. DO NOT disconnect your BB until you see the screen that says your apolocation was uploaded successfully. When you are that. Disconnect from your computer and go to options/themes and click on the new theme. And presto! Your done!I know that seems like a lot, but its actually very simple! Hope it helps.

As far as an ota link, I have been really swamped the past several weeks. But hopefully tonight I will be able to work on taking care of getting the ota links for several new themes I have been working on. And I will also include it for 4.2 and higher.

katy74 no está en línea Stack level 1

black and pink stormish theme

I do like your black and pink stormish zen theme...is that the one you are considering making into a today theme? if so, i do really like that one....and thank you for replying to my post...

No problem. I'll see what I can come up with.