Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

export the theme to 4.2.1 and alx (the jad file you posted to rapidshare will ... 81xx Themes forum

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Advertisement

export the theme to 4.2.1 and alx (the jad file you posted to rapidshare will not work) then go to where you saved the exported file (should be a .cod file and a .alx file) zip both of those files up together and load up using the manage attachments button at the bottom of a new thread screen.

i replied in your other thread that the focus/tab icons for the 'zen' screen have to be 56x38 to not be distorted. if you don't have them sized right, then the cdk sizes it for you and stretches or distorts the image.

if you want your theme hosted OTA, Pm me and ill send you the details.

dabowlingman no está en línea Stack level 2
    amazing theme!

meme405 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by dabowlingman View Post
    amazing theme!
    Thanks bud...

Cherri, ill fix it up all up with the next version. Hopefully coming up late tonight or tommorow.

The next version is coming soon and WILL be the finished product besides me ironing out the bugs...

MonkeyBizIU no está en línea Themes Pro
    You can start by coming up with a new name.

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ad.php?t=65853

mrpringlez no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    304B6584

Thumbs up

Sweeeeeet !
    Don't Get Mad Get $Money$ Why They Call Me Mr.Pringlez You Ask ? Cuz I Stack My Chips... Ow !

dallas1125 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2576E92F
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Yeah, looks like you need a new name!

MonkeyBizIU no está en línea Themes Pro
    On a related note, I've found that when you offer up something that's still in beta form, you tend to have mixed results. Sometimes you get valuable feedback, and sometimes it's just endless "Well this is broken and this doesn't look right", etc. In the future, I would recommend building it yourself, beta test it first, then release a complete 1.0 version to the general public. Then, incorporate their feedback into your design process.

Just a thought from a fellow themer.

And my apologies if I came off as kind of a dick a few posts up. I had a heck of a time trying to come up with a name for my own iPhone clone, and I've made the *Berry thing kind of my brand.

However, it does look good. You actually gave me a good idea for how to do something. You'll see what I mean when I release bBerry 3 pretty soon.

PIN/ID
    2576E92F
    Hey, can you host the files on PS? Or email them to me at dallas1125@bbgames.us?

bbua88 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Looks good. I have no patience for Plazmic, too much stuff to learn ;P

lovey63 no está en línea Stack level 2
    where did u get icons and all the stuff from

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyBizIU View Post
    On a related note, I've found that when you offer up something that's still in beta form, you tend to have mixed results. Sometimes you get valuable feedback, and sometimes it's just endless "Well this is broken and this doesn't look right", etc. In the future, I would recommend building it yourself, beta test it first, then release a complete 1.0 version to the general public. Then, incorporate their feedback into your design process.

Just a thought from a fellow themer.

And my apologies if I came off as kind of a dick a few posts up. I had a heck of a time trying to come up with a name for my own iPhone clone, and I've made the *Berry thing kind of my brand.

However, it does look good. You actually gave me a good idea for how to do something. You'll see what I mean when I release bBerry 3 pretty soon.
    Hehe, i never saw that theme, i downloaded it and am actually using it on my BB right now. And yes i will come up with a new name. Sorry bro and no you had a right to be a dick...

Yeah Beta process was useless im going to be releasing final product soon. I just finished up summer school so i should post it up whenever i stop procrastinating...

So that means it is coming, as soon as i figure out the PNG for menu backgrounds...

PIN/ID
    2576E92F
    That's easy, all you need is a small square with the design, then you just crop it to fit

Quote Originally Posted by dallas1125 View Post
    That's easy, all you need is a small square with the design, then you just crop it to fit
    My idea is a bit harder to emulate... Especially with the overlapping and such i cant get a good size so that the menus dont have gaps in them...

its hard to explain but i just need time...

PIN/ID
    2576E92F
    Here are some of the ones ive made. Maybe your looking for something similar.
    Attached Images Attached Images

No...thats all right im trying to create the iphone look in the menus...

I just finished it anyways. Still got some touching up to do and for me to find some profile icons that match the theme. And some other minor details like that, then v0.99 can be released if nobody finds any bugs then it will become v1.0

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast