hi everyone i hope im posting this in the right place. i was wondering if ... 81xx Themes forum

Heatley2001 no está en línea Stack level 2

Question Back To The Future Icons

hi everyone i hope im posting this in the right place. i was wondering if anyone would be able to help me and make some icons for my Back To The Future theme I have. I made the theme and all but i don't have any cool icons to go with it and ill be honest im not sure how to make them. I have a 8100 pearl with 4.5os. Any help would be great. Thank you.

lusciouslyana no está en línea Stack level 1

the easiest way is to get into plazmic or blackberry theme builder 5.0, check the dimensions of the icons (usu. 52x52 pixels) by holding your mouse over the icon you want to change, then open Paint or your Photoshop. If you use Paint, go to Image (top menu) then Attributes. Enter 52 x 52, then choose Pixels. It's gonna be small, but you can zoom in some under the View menu. Copy and Paste whatever pictures you want to use in there and adjust the size and save. Paint is hard to work with, so I would suggest you use Adobe Photoshop or something like that. When you paste to Paint, the area is auto-resized, and if you change the Attributes after pasting, the area is cropped.

Once you have your icon the way you want it, save. Go back to plazmic and under the Application List theme, find the app you want to use the icon for and then find where you saved the icon. This can be time-consuming, but once you get used to it...Hope that helps...