Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I have a 8130, running 4.3 OS, I would really like a girly theme but ... 81xx Themes forum

icuqtpie no está en línea Stack level 3

Anyone and I mean anyone willing to do a theme?

Advertisement

I have a 8130, running 4.3 OS, I would really like a girly theme but it has to have Stars in it, out of the thousands of themes here there aren't any for the pearl that I have seen that have Stars in it!!!!!!! I want if possible stars in a theme, shooting stars or just stars....with girly font, could be a black background or white with pinks, purples, blues, even greens or whatever I am not really picky I am easy going seriously!

I really love alot of the themes on here they are amazing!
    All of you guys are uber talented!
    Anyone willing to make any type of star theme for me would be amazing!

I have seen another request on here as well for star themes! So its not just me that wants one! lol

Well just wanted to make a suggestion! Just wanted to get it out there!
    Thanks all!

So if someone is looking for a theme idea or is bored or something....lol
    Sincerely,
    -Kat

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    have you thought about upgrading to 4.5 os?

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    I'll start work on one but I can't promise it will get done soon I'm working on some other themes for a couple of people. I'm sure someone more talented will come along and get one going for you though. if not, I'll hit it up.
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    have you thought about upgrading to 4.5 os?

not a bad thought!
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by luciferseamus View Post
    I'll start work on one but I can't promise it will get done soon I'm working on some other themes for a couple of people. I'm sure someone more talented will come along and get one going for you though. if not, I'll hit it up.
    he kids....he's one of the best

*just a little red*
    nah...

Well thank you so much for the replies! (On the star theme request!)
    I am struggling with upgrading to 4.5 because I called Telus and asked them when it was going to be released they said the end of September, they told me not to upgrade to a "unauthorized" version of it because it will screw with my text messages and everything, I know this is likely not true and some really great people on here have offered to walk me through downloading the new system, it is just with my luck I will end up frying my Blackberry. I just have this feeling.

So I am struggling with the decision I just want Telus to hurry up and release it!!

Oh and whatever about the "someone more talented will come along...."
    EVERYONE who makes themes is talented!

I tried downloading all the software to make themes and it wouldn't run on my computer, and I am sure I could not turn out half the stuff or anything remotely like you guys are turning out! LOL

I love this site!!!! And all the people on here are very friendly and helpful!
    It is really refreshing!

-Kat

PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by icuqtpie View Post
    I am struggling with upgrading to 4.5 because I called Telus and asked them when it was going to be released they said the end of September, they told me not to upgrade to a "unauthorized" version of it because it will screw with my text messages and everything, I know this is likely not true and some really great people on here have offered to walk me through downloading the new system, it is just with my luck I will end up frying my Blackberry. I just have this feeling.

So I am struggling with the decision I just want Telus to hurry up and release it!!
    when you get 4.5 give me a hollar.i have a pearl black theme that i could throw some stars on pretty easily.

ganns1980 no está en línea Themes Pro
    I was trying to post a link but it won't let me for some reason, check your PM box.

Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2831A313

Thumbs down

Let me tell you something about Telus... You can call tech services three times with the same question and get three different answers. But....

I am here to tell you that the information above is a crock of poo-poo.... I have a Telus Curve 8330 and Telus Pearl 8130 (wife's phone - Pearls are for Girls).....

I have upgraded both of them to OS 4.5.0.66 and both work famously. I know there is no issue with the text because my wife, who never wanted a BB, texts me 20,126 times a day to tell me how much she loves her Pearl!!

Upgrading is really quite a simple procedure.... Of course, so is brain surgery for some!
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan

Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    when you get 4.5 give me a hollar.i have a pearl black theme that i could throw some stars on pretty easily.
    You can modify your theme builder to export to lower os's of you want

I need to get back on my computer but I'll get you the info if you want.
    Last edited by luciferseamus; 09-06-2008 at 05:41 PM.

here ya go catstide
    works well!

just remember you can't have the builder open when you do this.

if you go to:
    "C:\Program Files\Plazmic CDK 4.5\resources\theme\dimension320x240"
    you will see a file called, "8300custom.properties" or "8100custom.properties" (depending on what screen size your shooting for.)
    open that file in notepad and edit these lines so you can export to other OS's

theme.supportedHandheldOs = 4.2,4.3,4.5
    theme.preferredHandheldOs = 4.5
    theme.importOs = 4.2.2,4.3.1

and you can add in any OS you want should still work.
    thanks again
    Last edited by luciferseamus; 09-06-2008 at 05:49 PM.

Oh and whatever about the "someone more talented will come along...."
    EVERYONE who makes themes is talented!

I tried downloading all the software to make themes and it wouldn't run on my computer, and I am sure I could not turn out half the stuff or anything remotely like you guys are turning out! LOL

I love this site!!!! And all the people on here are very friendly and helpful!
    It is really refreshing!

-Kat

I just mean that there are so many people doing so many great things with their themes, and I am just beginning in this whole theme arena.

and YES! this site is amazing. I'm so glad I found the one place on the net where everyone is welcome (even a guy called lucifer) and all questions are heard and answered ASAP!

I just mean that there are so many people doing so many great things with their themes, and I am just beginning in this whole theme arena.

and YES! this site is amazing. I'm so glad I found the one place on the net where everyone is welcome (even a guy called lucifer) and all questions are heard and answered ASAP!
    I meant your themes rock! I give huge credit to anyone who can create one lol I couldn't even get the software up on my computer to do themes!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast