Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 38

Greetings, I created this one for 83xx, but noticed some Folks wanted it for the ... 81xx Themes forum

  1. #1
    DjSmooth's Avatar
    DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    2,080

    81xx - Vista Theme - Per Your Request

    Advertisement



    Greetings, I created this one for 83xx, but noticed some Folks wanted it for the 81xx so, here ya go; let me know how it feels as I only have the 8310 Crimson so I could not give it a real world test:


    The Reason for the Update: New Icons, the OTA LINK has been updated! This is only available via the OTA LINK...






    >>> OTA LINK <<<
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by DjSmooth; 06-08-2008 at 04:59 PM. Reason: Updated OTA Links...

  2. #2
    pdxmatts's Avatar
    pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,702
    Dj, thanks so much for making one for us with the 8100's. My problem is that I can't download a .rar file. Anyway you can make it a .axl file or zip it for us or put it as an ota .jad file?

  3. #3
    pdxmatts's Avatar
    pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,702
    Oh ya, we want the Zen too

  4. #4
    DjSmooth's Avatar
    DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    2,080
    Quote Originally Posted by pdxmatts View Post
    Dj, thanks so much for making one for us with the 8100's. My problem is that I can't download a .rar file. Anyway you can make it a .axl file or zip it for us or put it as an ota .jad file?
    It might be a good thing to upgrade to winrar because this little App can handle Zip files as well as the most common winrar, you can find that App here

    And an OTA LINK has been added to the original post...

  5. #5
    pdxmatts's Avatar
    pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,702
    Got it downloaded. Thank you so much. Trust points will be coming your way. You really worked hard for all of us to be happy.

  6. #6
    DjSmooth's Avatar
    DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    2,080
    Thank You!

  7. #7
    asnider123's Avatar
    asnider123 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by DjSmooth View Post
    It might be a good thing to upgrade to winrar because this little App can handle Zip files as well as the most common winrar, you can find that App here

    And an OTA LINK has been added to the original post...
    I have used another freeware program for a couple of years called 'ZIPGENIUS', Google for it. It handles almost all variations of archived files (zip, arj, zoo, rar, etc) .. and it's FREE!!! Cool, huh?

  8. #8
    madman623626's Avatar
    madman623626 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4
    thank you

  9. #9
    dj_polak15's Avatar
    dj_polak15 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    282
    i got the the rar file to download but it wont get on app loader do i have to put it on a different way? please help

  10. #10
    dj_polak15's Avatar
    dj_polak15 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    282
    Quote Originally Posted by dj_polak15 View Post
    i got the the rar file to download but it wont get on app loader do i have to put it on a different way? please help
    nvm i found the problem i had a previous theme downloaded and it did not show up and caused alot of problems for my phone and my desktop manager i just wiped my phone and put everything back onto my phone and i also deleted the theme that caused me the problems off my computer......etc.

    the vista theme looks great thank you very much!!

  11. #11
    john904's Avatar
    john904 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2
    Thanks. Looks good

  12. #12
    gixxerjoe's Avatar
    gixxerjoe no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Posts
    702
    That theme looks awesome. I really like the icons. Is there any way you could add a bottom or side dock like the today plus?~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

  13. #13
    wsantos's Avatar
    wsantos no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    PIN/ID
    32CE16BE
    Posts
    25
    Does this work for the 88**???? Im feelin this one!

  14. #14
    DjSmooth's Avatar
    DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    2,080
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerjoe View Post
    That theme looks awesome. I really like the icons. Is there any way you could add a bottom or side dock like the today plus?~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Thanks, but I'm afriad we are limited with this version of the Theme Maker...

  15. #15
    DjSmooth's Avatar
    DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    2,080
    Quote Originally Posted by wsantos View Post
    Does this work for the 88**???? Im feelin this one!

    No, this one wont, but I believe that the screen demisions for the Curve and the 88xx are the same 320 x 240, so this >> ONE << will.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •