I did this by request and i would like to thank TIKIM143 and JALBYRNE for ... 81xx Themes forum

714Rae no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

I did this by request and i would like to thank TIKIM143 and JALBYRNE for inspiring me. This theme made me cry the whole time, but i am glad i did it.

Home screen and lock screen are animated with glitter. dialog icons all custom.

Hope you like

++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    11/25/08 - Improved theme, better background, took out the white highlight cursor from menu, lighten'd the teddybear and replaced the dialog background, and fixed the 1st homescreen message icon highlight.

Thanks to Cherrichiodo and all her help, here is the OTA link

http://images.pinstack.com/themes/71...ated_Theme.jad
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by cherrichiodo; 12-01-2008 at 06:19 PM.
    If any issues with my themes are found, please inform me so I can fix them :)

Hope sees the invisible, feels the intangible and achieves the impossible. ~Anonymous

RedNightHawk no está en línea Stack level 3
    I thought animated themes required OS 4.5 or above. Am I wrong about that?

Quote Originally Posted by RedNightHawk View Post
    I am on OS 4.2.1 and it works great on my pearl.

jalbyrne no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up Wow

It's just perfect!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to make it. It shows a lot of thought and kindness.

Thank you again and I hope you have a great Thanksgiving.

angie

tikim143 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2087E5EB
    Quote Originally Posted by 714Rae View Post
    I did this by request and i would like to thank TIKIM143 and JALBYRNE for inspiring me. This theme made me cry the whole time, but i am glad i did it.

Hope you like

PIN/ID
    2087E5EB
    Its tikim143 (Trish). And I wanted 2 say 'your welcome' for inspiring u for this theme. <I hope u were talking about this tikim143 ~ME~>

Anyway, I'm writing to ask a favor of you
    Whenever you have extra time, could you make an OTA version for my 81xx PLEASE!

You could either post it, or just email it straight to me [trishamayeaux@yahoo.com] Whatever seems 2 be easier for you <
    Thanks...Appreciated,
    Trish <

I
    Quote Originally Posted by 714Rae View Post
    I did I this by request and i would like to thank TIKIM143 and JALBYRNE for inspiring me. This theme made me cry the whole time, but i am glad i did it.

Hope you like

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    Quote Originally Posted by RedNightHawk View Post
    Animated themes came in to play with the new plazmic 4.6 theme creator i believe, but are available to be used on OS 4.2 and higher

The first one I came across a couple of months ago was this matrix one

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...3_4_5_a-87946/

Love the theme by the way, great work and a great topic, however sad it may make you :P
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

Quote Originally Posted by tikim143 View Post
    Its tikim143 (Trish). And I wanted 2 say 'your welcome' for inspiring u for this theme. <I hope u were talking about this tikim143 ~ME~>

You could either post it, or just email it straight to me [trishamayeaux@yahoo.com] Whatever seems 2 be easier for you <
    Thanks...Appreciated,
    Trish <

I
    Trish, i have made the JAD file for OTA and posted it here, but i am never sure what to do with all the COD files each time i have done one, they never reply to let me know if i am doing it right, but i will bug a moderator for help if it doesnt work. So, please find the JAD attached and i will email you all of the files just in case

thanks again for your inspiration.

FYI, i made some improvements and updated the original ALX Zip file in my original post.

Hope sees the invisible, feels the intangible and achieves the impossible. ~Anonymous

PIN/ID
    2087E5EB
    I came here (2 the link u sent 2 me via private message) and I still don't see the theme or the OTA link. It may just be that I am not 100% PinStack saavy, or 4 some reason I'm not looking @ the right post. Please guide me so I could check out & dwnload your theme! Lol
    Ill definately give you feedback once I get there!

Thanks...Appreciated,
    Trish <

I

That is so strange. I see the file below my last post to you. the link is http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...1&d=1227636614

if that helps. Also, i just emailed you all the files.

I will ask a moderator for help. I should know how to do this by now! LOLOL

I came here (2 the link u sent 2 me via private message) and I still don't see the theme or the OTA link. It may just be that I am not 100% PinStack saavy, or 4 some reason I'm not looking @ the right post. Please guide me so I could check out & dwnload your theme! Lol

I just wanted to make sure everything went ok did the email file work for you?

hi, i was wondering if you knew if the 4.2.0.69 supports animated themes. I have built a theme that someone wants but the lowest build i can export for is 4.2.1....should i just edit the custom.properties file to include the 4.2.0.69? lol i am a lil skkkkkkkerrrrrrrrrrrrrrd....i dont want to mess me or them up.

thank you

Quote Originally Posted by rashard View Post
    Animated themes came in to play with the new plazmic 4.6 theme creator i believe, but are available to be used on OS 4.2 and higher

The first one I came across a couple of months ago was this matrix one

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...3_4_5_a-87946/

Love the theme by the way, great work and a great topic, however sad it may make you :P

jalbyrne no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up A HUGE thank you

WOW....thank you from the bottom of my heart! My son is a shaken baby and I try to show my support (and disgust) whenever possible!
    This will look amazing on my blackberry!

All my love to you for being you!!!

jalbyrne!