Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

where do i go to get the new desktop manager for bberry.....can i get the ... 81xx Themes forum

ducky20 no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

where do i go to get the new desktop manager for bberry.....can i get the link u used to get it plz

rifraf2009 no está en línea Stack level 4
    The way I got it was I opened up DM, made sure I was online, and at the bottom of the DM screen there was a link that said check for updates. It should be in the bottom right hand corner. Just click on it and it will take to the RIM download page where you should find a list of downloads, including the latest version of DM. Then you simply download it. Once you begin the download it should say something about an older version of this software was detected, do you wish to update. Just click on update now, or whatever it says, lol. I'm sorry I can't be more helpful right now I'm on my BB, but if this doesn't help let me know and tonight when I get home I will get on the computer and give you a more in depth walk through, including the link.

batman93 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Looks awesome! Its so clean and I'd love to download it. If you have enough time could u possibly do a 4.5 ota please?

I don't know how to do the ota's myself, but I HAVE put in a request for it and haven't had a response yet. I actually am working on a version #2 of this theme. But I am having a few issues with the new theme studio, grrr! It worked great the first few weeks but now it is lagging and freezing up my computer BAD! I may just have to go back and get the old 4.7, or even 4.6 plazmic. They both seemed to work just fine.

If any of the other theme gurus out there could help me with the ota situation it would be truly appreciated!

Ok, well it took a while, but THANK YOU CHERRI!!! Here is the ota link

OTA:

http://allthingsberry.com/pinstackot...ackspecial.jad
    Dream as if you'll live forever, but live as if you'll die today-James Dean

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12