Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I have only been building themes for about 6 or 7 months, and I have ... 81xx Themes forum

rifraf2009 no está en línea Stack level 4

81xx "PinStack Special"

Advertisement

I have only been building themes for about 6 or 7 months, and I have only had my first Blackberry about a year now. Needless to say, I LOVE IT!!! When I first got my new BB, like most everyone, I was clueless! To me it was just a phone that I could also get on the internet with. Of course, after a year, I have found that it is soooo much more. I learned really quick about the memory issues. So I searched so many different sites, looking in sooo many different forums, and FINALLY got some help. HERE at PINSTACK!!! And this has been home ever since. I have been so thankful for all of the help I have recieved from everyone here. Not to mention all of the great feedback on my themes. SO!!!!! I decided to give a little something back to the Stacks! I wanted to find a way I could say Thank You for everything everyone here has done for me....... I call it the "PinStack Special". It is basically just a simple precision bottom dock. BUT, almost everything else is totally custom. I have never attempted a custom banner before, but I think the one I made JUST for this theme turned out pretty nice. ALSO, it is a 100% custom homescreen and lock screen background that I made from scratch. Unfortunately my simulator isn't working right now so I had to take the screen shots off of my actual phone using the app CaptureIt. Great app, by the way, especially for any theme developers. Since I couldn't get the screen shot for the lock screen, or the incoming call screen, I decided to just upload the wallpapers I used for them. I will get an ota for this, but I just finished it and was excited about posting it, so for now it's just the zip. This theme is for os 4.5, but I will gladly make it available for any os. I TRULY hope everyone enjoys this theme, and once again, THANKS PINSTACK, for everything!!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    Kudos rif! What a great theme. Thanks for sharing. Keep up the great work.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Looks great, thanks for sharing with the PinStack community.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.0.1; en-us; Droid Build/ESD56) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17

Thanks! I truly appreciate everything everyone here has done for me, so, even though its not much, it's my way of saying thank you!

ducky20 no está en línea Stack level 2
    if its possible can i get a 4.2 zip of this for my pearl plz

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Finally got this theme loaded on my 8120 and LOVE IT. I had other PinStack themes but can't find those.
    Last edited by EricaJ1073; 12-18-2009 at 04:09 AM.

Thanks! And yes I will add a 4.2 zip tonight.

sneasel10 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PLEASE make one for 4.3 thanks! its awesome

It will be next week, lol, of course because its Christmas and rather crazy around here. But I will post the zip for 4.2 and 4.3. And thanks!

papareyenc no está en línea Stack level 3
    rifraf,

nice. thanks so much will be enjoying this a lot.

Mabuhay ka kapatid!

papareyenc no está en línea Stack level 3

hi Ducky

Quote Originally Posted by ducky20 View Post
    if its possible can i get a 4.2 zip of this for my pearl plz
    Nice to know you're a pearl owner.

I am (and very happy), and used to have 4.2 running on my 8100. But, just a month ago, I did something I thought I'd never do for fear of bricking my dear pearl. But lo and behold, upgrading to 4.5 was very easy. Plus, having 4.5 sure makes a lot of wonderful things to a wonderful device like our pearl. Think about it. Believe me, you won't regret doing so.

Merry Christmas!

ducky20 no está en línea Stack level 2

hey

how do you upgrade your 4.2 to a 4.5 ?

I am sorry, but it has been nuts around here. I will try to get the zip for 4.2 and 4.3 up tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by ducky20 View Post
    how do you upgrade your 4.2 to a 4.5 ?
    Its really not that hard to do, and SOOO worth it. I'm not sure if there are other ways to do it or not, but the way I did it was through desktop manager. I updated my DM to the lateast version, and once that was done, once I connected my blackberry to it, it simply showed me that there were updates available. I clicked on the "update now" button and it did the rest. It backed up everything and deleted the old OS, uploaded the new OS and presto whammo it was done. It took about 30 minutes, but it wasn't hard to do at all.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Very nice looking theme rif
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast