Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
Results 91 to 101 of 101

I GOT IT! The theme is listed in two different places, and trhe first place ... 81xx Themes forum

  1. #91
    BwayGrl212's Avatar
    BwayGrl212 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4

    Advertisement



    I GOT IT! The theme is listed in two different places, and trhe first place I found it was via the "downloads" link...and it wouldn't work. When I found it in "forums" on my phone, it downloaded correctly. YAY!!

  2. #92
    ssaintignon's Avatar
    ssaintignon no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2

    Smile difficulties

    Hi. I really I like this theme - alot better than the other twilight theme I found - but I'm having trouble getting it on my blackberry. I have a bb pearl 8110, which is listed as compatible for this theme, but I can't get it to go on my phone when trying to add applications - I'm told its not compatible. Its a 'jad' file and the ones I've been able to install previously were 'alx'... is there something I don't know? I'm very, very new to all of this and I would love to have this theme because it is amazing. Can you help me at all?

  3. #93
    azstar's Avatar
    azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    12,882
    Quote Originally Posted by BwayGrl212 View Post
    I GOT IT! The theme is listed in two different places, and trhe first place I found it was via the "downloads" link...and it wouldn't work. When I found it in "forums" on my phone, it downloaded correctly. YAY!!

    Glad you got it, I thought you were trying the one here in forums originally since you were posting in forums for help with it. Now I know why we got different results, different links
    Twitter? My Apps List

    Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

  4. #94
    azstar's Avatar
    azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    12,882
    Quote Originally Posted by ssaintignon View Post
    Hi. I really I like this theme - alot better than the other twilight theme I found - but I'm having trouble getting it on my blackberry. I have a bb pearl 8110, which is listed as compatible for this theme, but I can't get it to go on my phone when trying to add applications - I'm told its not compatible. Its a 'jad' file and the ones I've been able to install previously were 'alx'... is there something I don't know? I'm very, very new to all of this and I would love to have this theme because it is amazing. Can you help me at all?
    Click on the link right from your BB to download it OTA(over the air) no PC needed. Let us know if you still have trouble.
    Twitter? My Apps List

    Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

  5. #95
    chibones69's Avatar
    chibones69 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1

    RE: 81xx OTA: Twilight Saga

    do you have a link for ALX file, my wife loves this theme

  6. #96
    cherrichiodo's Avatar
    cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Posts
    17,164
    Quote Originally Posted by chibones69 View Post
    do you have a link for ALX file, my wife loves this theme
    send me a PM with an email address to send it to...

  7. #97
    karasamm2's Avatar
    karasamm2 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    PIN/ID
    318B8802
    Posts
    1

    Question

    Hi there Cherri,

    I am in love with this theme, but I'm running a 8830. Any hope for this??

  8. #98
    cherrichiodo's Avatar
    cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Posts
    17,164
    Quote Originally Posted by karasamm2 View Post
    Hi there Cherri,

    I am in love with this theme, but I'm running a 8830. Any hope for this??
    send me a PM with your email address and i'll export it for the 88xx model

  9. #99
    jnlow's Avatar
    jnlow no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    9
    you are awesome!! thank you!!

  10. #100
    Yes2Hale's Avatar
    Yes2Hale no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1
    I dont have a data plan so I can't download it through OTA could I please get the zip file?

  11. #101
    cherrichiodo's Avatar
    cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Posts
    17,164
    Quote Originally Posted by Yes2Hale View Post
    I dont have a data plan so I can't download it through OTA could I please get the zip file?
    send me a PM with your email address and i'll send you the zip file

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •