8100/Pearl (ota) Texas Longhorns ota download link: http://www.mobile41.com/8100%20Theme...me_zTexas1.jad ss1: ss2: ss3: enjoy. note: The small ... 81xx Themes forum

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired

81xx OTA: Texas Longhorns

Advertisement

8100/Pearl (ota) Texas Longhorns

ota download link:
    http://www.mobile41.com/8100%20Theme...me_zTexas1.jad

ss1:

ss2:

ss3:

enjoy.

note: The small football icon is for new email notifications. Not sure if i.m notification will be included. That icon may still be the red star?

bigjim413 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Great theme. How do you download it. I only know how to download through my desktop manager.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    if you are on your pc, right click the link and copy shortcut. then email the link to yourself. once the email arrives on your bb, click the link and choose download when prompted.

oh, and HOOK EM~!

rudedog no está en línea Stack level 2
    What, no Aggie theme?
    ~via smartphone~

Aleksrussian no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30546CA8
    Great job!

PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by rudedog View Post
    What, no Aggie theme?
    ~via smartphone~
    now them's fightin' words

Its only fair, cherri. UT isn't the only school representing Texas. There's Baylor, Texas Tech, Sam Houston State, Houston, etc.... Why the big deal with Texas? Granted yes they've done well, but so have other programs in the state. If anything, why not a theme with Texas university schools on it? Or atleast Big 12 schools from Texas? They all represent, don't they? I just don't see the point with placing Texas on a pedestal. They've won one championship. How many years till they did? Florida has won several. So has USC and Ohio State. I admit I was proud when they won one for the state of Texas, but it doesn't mean I have to worship them and only them. I love the Cowboys but if the Texans ever made it to the Super Bowl, I'd be cheering them on just as well. There's more to Texas than just UT. I'm sorry if that offends people but that's just how I feel. I am a Texan through and through. Born and raised. It doesn't mean I have to worship only one Texas team. "My favorite team?" you ask. Texas teams. To prove my point, I was driving down IH 37 the other day and saw a pickup truck with stickers and banners from every Texas school. The back of the tail gate said it nicely...Texas #1.
    ~via smartphone~

PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by rudedog View Post
    Its only fair, cherri. UT isn't the only school representing Texas. There's Baylor, Texas Tech, Sam Houston State, Houston, etc.... Why the big deal with Texas? Granted yes they've done well, but so have other programs in the state. If anything, why not a theme with Texas university schools on it? Or atleast Big 12 schools from Texas? They all represent, don't they? I just don't see the point with placing Texas on a pedestal. They've won one championship. How many years till they did? Florida has won several. So has USC and Ohio State. I admit I was proud when they won one for the state of Texas, but it doesn't mean I have to worship them and only them. I love the Cowboys but if the Texans ever made it to the Super Bowl, I'd be cheering them on just as well. There's more to Texas than just UT. I'm sorry if that offends people but that's just how I feel. I am a Texan through and through. Born and raised. It doesn't mean I have to worship only one Texas team. "My favorite team?" you ask. Texas teams. To prove my point, I was driving down IH 37 the other day and saw a pickup truck with stickers and banners from every Texas school. The back of the tail gate said it nicely...Texas #1.
    ~via smartphone~
    there was a point to that? as a child (and the grand-daughter of a baptist preacher) baylor was DRILLED into my brain. my comment was meant as a joke. so laugh

boomermarkovich no está en línea Stack Professional
    can someone do this for the 8310?

HOOK'EM
    Your gene pool needs a lifeguard

PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by boomermarkovich View Post
    can someone do this for the 8310?

HOOK'EM
    83xx/88xx OTA: Hook 'EM Horns! - PinStack.com

83xx Texas Longhorns Zen By Request - PinStack.com

boomermarkovich no está en línea Stack Professional
    Your gene pool needs a lifeguard

Cherri, I wasn't offended by your comments, I was merely stating an opinion. All I ever hear from people around here is UT this and UT that. Why? There's more schools in Texas than just UT. Sorry if u took it as an aggressive reply. I support all Texas schools when it comes to competition. Not just one or the other. Baylor is a good school. They're up and coming. Give them a year or two. They'll be another Texas Tech.
    ~via smartphone~

PIN/ID
    ATA
    ^^ not offended rude ... it was an elbow in your side you have to admit that UT is the Texas school ... that'd be like saying you should show some love to the Texans, even tho the BOYS are the Texas team

coming from a VERY rural town, it was all aggies and raiders in my HS