Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This was done by numerous requests, which is always flattering and a bit of disrespect ... 81xx Themes forum

HeyMrRadio no está en línea Themes Pro

81xx: Operating System Today+

Advertisement

This was done by numerous requests, which is always flattering and a bit of disrespect from people who don't understand I have a job, or how much effort goes into doing this for FREE. Sorry for the rant but some people are unbelievable. Please keep in mind that I don't own an 81xx to test it, nor can I export it for a lower OS than 4.5 because the hack is just not working anymore. Again, sorry for the rant and I hope you guys enjoy.

The message list banner, BBM icon, and alarm clock icon are custom and the dock icons do bounce a little...

Yes, the OTA link has been requested and its safe to say this applies for all my themes.

Last edited by HeyMrRadio; 08-28-2008 at 12:11 PM.

XLiMBS no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    20F3D846
    Nice work HeyMrRadio!
    I actually plan to start making free themes too once I get my laptop back up and running. Maybe that will help take some of the load off of the few of you who do take the time to make themes for other users lol.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

lil_edd13 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Sorry to bother but Weres the ota I'm using my pearl lol~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    I like it

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

Quote Originally Posted by HeyMrRadio View Post
    Yes, the OTA link has been requested
    Quote Originally Posted by lil_edd13 View Post
    Sorry to bother but Weres the ota I'm using my pearl lol~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Look up...

Quote Originally Posted by XLiMBS View Post
    Nice work HeyMrRadio!
    I actually plan to start making free themes too once I get my laptop back up and running. Maybe that will help take some of the load off of the few of you who do take the time to make themes for other users lol.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Thanks, it'll be welcomed.

dallas1125 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2576E92F
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyMrRadio View Post
    This was done by numerous requests, which is always flattering and a bit of disrespect from people who don't understand I have a job, or how much effort goes into doing this for FREE. Sorry for the rant but some people are unbelievable. Please keep in mind that I don't own an 81xx to test it, nor can I export it for a lower OS than 4.5 because the hack is just not working anymore. Again, sorry for the rant and I hope you guys enjoy.

The message list banner, BBM icon, and alarm clock icon are custom and the dock icons do bounce a little...

Yes, the OTA link has been requested and its safe to say this applies for all my themes.

Sorry, I understand it takes time. This theme is great though, I am glad you shared it with us!

jayjay7411 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3189BF5E
    great theme i would so use it but i am not really feeling the call log on your 83xx series there is no call log i like that one so much better!!!!

ct5694 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    n/a
    very windows theme, Today style is my FAVORITE. thanks for hooking up us little Pearl users!
    i heart pink robots, cupcakes, and sushi.
    www.nerdyconnie.com

thechadj no está en línea Stack level 4
    Are you kidding me. Dude that like many of your other themes is feeakin awesome. You do some of my favorite work out of all the theme masters. Keep it up and don't let some of the pushy people get your nerve. Big props. Regards cHAd ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

iluvmyBBpearl no está en línea Stack level 2
    I just wanted to say thank you for takin the time to make themes for all of us. U do a great job. I hope u continue to share.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

senseijake no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2140331B
    THIS IS BADASS. i love the theme. pushy people piss me off too they dont understand that many of us stackers have full time jobs on the side. unfortunately we cant spend 24/7 on pinstack (though many of us wish we could)

OTA link added.

Rome804 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    317D2516
    SWEEEEEEEETTTTTTTT!
    Thank you. Truly awesome is so many ways!!!!!!

trueaznballa07 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I just wanted to personally say thank you for the Pearl release. I've seen so many people bash a stacker for not "showing love for the Pearl users," and I think it's only right for me to give you your respect and praise. This is an awesome theme, and keep up the good work.

P.S. if you ever need someone to give you feed back on Pearl themes, I'd be more than glad to test them for you.

pennaryan no está en línea Stack level 2
    ~via BB8130 (wap.pinstack.com)~i also would be honored to test for the pearl! I tried to build a theme once n ya! Hats off to you and everyone else that has the talent. Anyone who can't understand that this stuff takes time and energy to do this let alone for free needs to step back and see what they do for free for others!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast