Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Well just like the mystorm, this is another truly 100% custom theme. In playing with ... 81xx Themes forum

rifraf2009 no está en línea Stack level 4

81xx "mystorm ultimate"

Advertisement

Well just like the mystorm, this is another truly 100% custom theme. In playing with my storm theme, I wanted to do something with the tabs and underlays that was different. So I played with the ones that came with plazmic, and didnt like what I was getting. So I fired up photoshop and went to work. I was originally going to call this theme "serendipity", which means "a fortunate accident", but I figured people would think it was a theme based on the movie, and nothing against the ladies, but it just sounds too girly. But that is exactly what this theme is..... A very fortunate accident. The tabs and uderlays, to me, are what makes this theme. Then, of course, after creating that, I just had to make a special background JUST for this theme. And the rest as they say is history. So!!! Here it is!!! PLEASE let me know what you think.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

APrioreschi no está en línea Stack level 2
    I love it!! I;m using it right now and it looks AWESOME!!

Thanks! I'm actually using its big brother, that I may hold onto for a little while longer. Its an all black version, lol. I kind of got carried away with the BB logos and wallpapers. I ended up making 73 different logo and wallpapers. Everything was made from scratch, except the precision icons. And this is by far my absolute favorite theme that I have made to date. The version I have for my own personal use is awesome. You can see the homescreen in the thread "show off your homescreen". I would post the link but I'm on my BB. I am still trying to get ota links for this and several other themes, and as soon as I get them I will post them!

APrioreschi no está en línea Stack level 2
    Just saw it!! VERY NICE!! I love the Smokey look!!

eortman no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    31B414D5
    nice theme :)
    "Music hath charms to soothe a savage beast, to soften rocks, or bend a knotted oak." - William Congreve

www.myspace.com/skate4cancer

Dream.Love.Cure

Thanks!

timsmith382 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Any chance for an ota? I would love to add this to my collection of your other themes its the best one thus far.

Thanks! The only problem with that is I personally do not know how to do the ota's myself. Quite honestly, I just haven't had time to figure it out or really even TRY it. I have my own website for mine and my wife's little side photography business, with unlimited space, so I know I could actually host my own. But, like I said, just truly haven't had the time to figure it out. I usually get pinstack to host them, but the problem with that, for the time being is, Cherri has way too much on her plate right now, and even though I do have a few request already in to her for the ota, with the current situation, I don't feel right about bombarding her with all of the themes I actually have ready to be uploaded. However, I will try to get the ota links for this and several other of my themes as soon as I can. I do apologize for the inconvenience. And thanks again for the response!

timsmith382 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Your welcome. I will definitely look forward for the links. And its no inconvenience.

Well, I appreciate that. But I actually feel bad that I haven't had the time to do all that I have wanted as far as posting the themes I have built. I have had so many great comments and feedback. And with that in mind, as well as all of the amazing people here at Pinstack, I kind of feel like I owe it to everyone. So many sites out there won't even allow you to make requests. And forget getting any help of ANY kind that you may be facing with whatever device you may own. Right now I have about 18 themes that are just sitting on my computer waiting to be posted. But with my crappy job and several other factors, I haven't had the time or even the energy to post them. Plus, I am a perfectionist when it comes to my themes. 1 little minute thing may not be JUST right, to me, and I'll start over from scratch. Anyway, sorry about the rant! But it is actually a big deal to me for the simple fact that I started building themes for my personal use, and decided to share them. I was always taught, if you are going to do something, whether you actually succeed or fail, give it your all! So I actually take pride in my themes and I want people to be able to enjoy them. So I just don't want people to think that if I haven't responded to a request, that I just don't care. I do! And I will do all I can to fill this, and all the other request I have received. And just so you know, I truly appreciate everyone's comments and feedback! Thanks!

jwhuck no está en línea Stack level 1
    Still no ota?really like this!

Well, there have been a few complications, and to be honest, I can't remember if this is one of the themes that I had sent in an ota request for. And to throw another monkey wrench in the works, my computer crashed, "thanks theme builder". But as soon as I can get it back, and if I didn't loose everything (praying to the theme gods), I will get an ota for this theme. I will keep everyone posted. Thanks!

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    That is ultimate . Great job
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

Thanks! I just hope I didn't loose everthing! I was working on a "vintage" looking theme, after seeing the My Touch Fender limited edition. Kind of the same layout as this theme, but all custom, even the icons(instead of the basic precision ones). Then, theme builder lagged my computer, literally to death! Crashed it like a skydiver without a parachute! It wouldn't even start back up in "safe mode". I just talked to the tech that's working on it and he said he "thought" he might be able to retrieve most of my saved files, but it would be at least the middle of next week before he will have it ready. So until then I'm just sitting here with my fingers crossed, and praying to the theme gods, that it can be saved!

brianframpton no está en línea Stack level 1
    this one is the best

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast