Well, I actually have several more variations of this but this is the version I ... 81xx Themes forum

rifraf2009 no está en línea Stack level 4

81xx "mystorm" basic os 4.5

Advertisement

Well, I actually have several more variations of this but this is the version I decided to test the waters with. So let me explain it, lol. In looking around the web, trying to find the perfect storm theme for the pearl, I have found several that I have liked but none of them just seemed to "feel" just right, at least not to me. So I tried to make a replica as close to the original as I could (which this is NOT it, lol). The thing about any storm theme is mainly sizing the precision icons just right, and then geting the tabs and underlays to have that "glassy" look. All while fitting them, and lining them up just right on the home screen. Well..... This is what I came up with. Of course, as you can see, I didnt add the stock storm backgrounds. I used simple black. BUT this is just a tester theme for me, and I liked the way it turned out so I decided to post it. Yes I have several other variations, and several other colors that I have made this in, and when I get the ota links I will upload them all, but until then this will have to do. Hope everyone likes it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

APrioreschi no está en línea Stack level 2
    Looks great!! Im using it now!! Now for the love of God, Figure out how to do the hidden docks!! LOL

LOL! Ok I will see what I can figure out.

jhennd no está en línea Stack level 2
    Looks good. Going to try it in a few

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Very nice work. Keep it up
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

Thanks! Actually after looking at it, lol, I think its the wrong theme! I've been playing with the tabs and underlays trying to get it JUST the way I wanted it, and I think this is actually a mixture of the first 2 that I came up with, lol. This one, on the home screen anyway, I just played with the stock plazmic tabs. But on the apps screen I changed them up a little more. I will upload my revision of that tonight where the home screen matches the apps screen. And thanks for the feedback!!!

Zpunke no está en línea Stack level 1
    what are the instructions for adding themes to the device?

Well, for a zip file (like this theme) you need desktop manager installed on your computer. You simply download the zip file onto your computer. Once you have opened the zip file, save the file inside to your desktop. Then, open desktop manager, connect to your BB, and and click on add/remove applications. It will then take you to a different screen which is a list of everything you have already uploaded to your device. At the bottom right corner there will be a button that says browse. Click on that and then navigate to your desktop and find the new UNZIPPED theme folder and click on it. When it opens you will see the file (you should only be able to see just 1 file, even though there are usually 2 or 3 more files there). Click on that file and then click on the open button and it will take you back to DM and your applications list. Scroll down and make sure you can find the theme and that the box to the left of it has a check in it, and to the right of it it should say "install". Then go to the bottom right corner and click on the "next" button. The next screen will show you what DM is about to upload. Again at the bottom right corner click on "finish". It is VERY important that you DO NOT unplug you BB from your computer until AFTER the process is complete and you will see it on the screen "application was successfully uploaded". Then simply unplug your BB, go to options, click on themes and it should be there.