Well here it is. Version 2.0. I made a few changes this time that I ... 81xx Themes forum

rifraf2009 no está en línea Stack level 4

81xx "miphone" v2.0- iphone clone OTA

Well here it is. Version 2.0. I made a few changes this time that I felt just needed to be made. First I resized ALL of the icons, and made them just a little smaller to fit better. Second, I added a couple of new and completly custom backgrounds. Instead of the simple black homescreen, I wanted to do something different. The incoming call screen is truly an original, thanks photoshop. Again I have need to give credit to deviant art for some of the icons, great work. Well I hope everyone enjoys this, and please let me know what you think of it. I truly appreciate any and all feedback. This theme is for os 4.2, 4.3, and 4.5.

4.2 OTA:
    4.3 OTA:
    4.5 OTA:

For now I've decided not to add the zip files. HOWEVER, if you need the desktop version, pm me with your email address, and what os you need. The reason for this is I want to stay true to pinstack for all of their help, and for now I would like to make this theme exclusive to this site.
    Attached Images Attached Images