Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Well I'm new to this too, lol. And the MAIN reason I started building themes ... 81xx Themes forum

rifraf2009 no está en línea Stack level 4

Advertisement

Well I'm new to this too, lol. And the MAIN reason I started building themes is because I would see sooo many great themes out there, but wanted a few tweaks just for my own personal needs and no one seemed to be willing to do it. SO, if I can make a theme that people like, and they see something that needs changing, or they want something a little different, sure! That's one reason I LOVE this site. Themers here are willing to help. Plus I figure, if I ever want to start selling themes, who would be willing to buy them if I'm not willing to build them the way they want? If I tweak my free themes, and make modifications here and there, it only stands to reason when I start making them to sell, people would be willing to buy them. And I promise EVeRYONE this, I'm not going to build anything that I wouldn't use myself. And certainly won't sell one that I wouldn't be willing to buy. So thanks for ALL of the responses and requests. Keep them coming!
    BlackBerry8130/4.5.0.169 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/106

papareyenc no está en línea Stack level 3
    Hi rifraf

Daghang Salamat sa imong regalo nga imong gi-apud sa among tanan. (Thanks so much for this gift you're sharing to everyone)

As they say around here, "works like a charm" on my pearl 8100 OS4.2.

Thanks a lot!

Mabuhay ka, kapatid!

ashdub01 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2460d307
    awesome! thanx rifraf! Im installing it right now.....
    **Ashmee**

clairelou no está en línea Stack level 1
    great theme love it but could you do a pink version for me for the 4.5 version, thank you

rifraf2009 no está en línea Stack level 4
    No problem! I aleaft have it in pink, purple, and grey, but have been a litte hesitant to post the zip file because I found this theme on another site, where someone was trying to pass it off as their own. But after talking to one of the mods here, and a few other stackers, I don't feel as nervous about it. So I will try and do something with it tonight. And thanks for the feedback.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12