Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ok! This took alot of debate whether or not I was even going to post ... 81xx Themes forum

rifraf2009 no está en línea Stack level 4

Advertisement

Ok! This took alot of debate whether or not I was even going to post this one, simply because this is MY personal theme. This theme is the whole reason I started making themes, and I have to say, to me, this theme made it worth it. Before I start, I need to give credit to DIVIANT ART for some of the icons used in this theme. Great work! So basically, this is a storm theme, with iphone icons. Transparent home screen banner, and custom incoming call wallpaper. Believe me when I say this is my absolute favorite theme, not just because of how it looks, but because of all the time and effort I put into making it. I hope everyone enjoys it as much as I do. Not sure if I'm willing to make any changes to it, at least not yet. But, please tell me what you think of it. ANY comments or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Well, here they are, OTA!
    http://images.pinstack.com/themes/ri...torm_v_1_0.jad

Have fun!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by cherrichiodo; 09-02-2009 at 01:53 AM.

thanks

foregus no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    yes
    Great theme, OTA??
    BlackBerry8310/4.5.0.124 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/121

I'm not sure how to do the ota yet. Maybe someone with a little more experience could let me know what I need to do to get them hosted here. I think I read somewhere on here I had to post like 10 before they would, but I could be mistaken. I'm still a little new to posting themes, lol. And thanks for the feedback. I was beginning to wonder if anyone was even interested in any of the themes I've made.
    BlackBerry8130/4.3.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/106

Ok, here's an update. I am going to work on getting this theme ota. Hopefully it will be up in the next day or so.

Konaver no está en línea Stack level 2
    Yes ota would be amazing. Def download for me
    BlackBerry8110/4.5.0.158 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

I'm working on that tonight, as well as a black and blue version, AND version 2.0 of the "miphone" iphone clone theme. Hopefully they will all be up and ota in the next day or so.

jstreid no está en línea Stack level 1
    Love this theme, great jobs, if your looking for suggestions for 2.0, up and down scrolling on the homepage actually going up and down would make it even more amazing.
    Still a great theme and thanks for sharing
    Opera/9.60 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/4.2.13221/554; U; en) Presto/2.2.0

Thanks! I've been going crazy on 2.0. I have made about 5 different variations of it, and honestly can't decide which one I like best. And since its somewhat of an iphone theme, I figured I needed to add the fish in it somewhere, so I made a custom in coming call screen that is PERFECt, lol! As soon as I get all of my other themes OTA I will start narrowing down which versions of 2.0 I will post. I will keep everyone updated! And thanks again for the feedback!

Konaver no está en línea Stack level 2
    This is fantastic! The only thing I wish was a customizable lock screen. Idk anything about making themes but if there would be some way to make it into a larger clock like the iphone, it woula be perfect! Well more perfect considering how great it is now!
    BlackBerry8110/4.5.0.158 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

Thanks! The lock screen isn't customizable. Can't fix that, except to just change it in Plazmic. The time is actually the same size as on the miphone theme. And sorry, but for right now, not taking any custom requests on this theme. Not just yet anyway. This one is kinda my lil baby, lol. However, 2.0 will be out in the next few weeks. I've had several suggestions, so we'll see what I can come up with. Thanks again for the comments and suggestions. They ARE truly appreciated!

topaztc no está en línea Stack level 1
    First of all - amazing theme!! by far the best one I have come across and will be using for a while, no doubt. I know you are working on a v2.0 and aren't taking special requests, but I was just curious how difficult my request would be. I've read through the thread - I'm not a big fan on the iPhone fish and things like that. I tried to PM you but I haven't reached 10 posts yet. Would you be able to make a few adjustments to 1.0 for me? the status bar which show missed calls, messages, bbms, etc seems to only show one at a time, is there a way to make that status bar longer so it shows more than one notifications at once? Also instead of the custom lock screen, is there a way to make it so that when I lock my phone it just holds whichever wallpaper is currently on my phone? And lastly, could the font for the lock screen be made a little smaller so it can fit my name and info better? Thanks for all of your help, awesome theme again! if you could PM me back and let me know if these changes are easy to make and you could possible PM me with a DM or OTA install that would be awesome. If not, thats totally cool, I understand, I just figured I'd give it a shot. Thanks again

Thanks for the response. I'm not sure about the wallpaper on the lock screen. I guess I could set it to default, but not sure if that will help. Maybe some of the more experienced themers could help with that question. As far as the other little tweaks, ALL of this will be addressed in 2.0. I also am making 2.1 which I will release at the same time, which is as simple a theme as they come. 2.1 is only about 235 kb. So it won't take up a lot of precious BB memory. Simple black wallpapers, of course customizable, again not sure about the lock screen. NO fish, lol. Just plain. 2.0 on the other hand, has the fish, so to speak, well it is a "clown fish", just not the iphone fish, lol. Both of these themes should be here within the next week, ota, and like I said, should address these little tweaks, including the message and don't issues. Again, thanks for the response. Any and all suggestions are truly appreciated!
    BlackBerry8130/4.5.0.169 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/106

Quote Originally Posted by rifraf2009 View Post
    Thanks for the response. I'm not sure about the wallpaper on the lock screen. I guess I could set it to default, but not sure if that will help. Maybe some of the more experienced themers could help with that question. As far as the other little tweaks, ALL of this will be addressed in 2.0. I also am making 2.1 which I will release at the same time, which is as simple a theme as they come. 2.1 is only about 235 kb. So it won't take up a lot of precious BB memory. Simple black wallpapers, of course customizable, again not sure about the lock screen. NO fish, lol. Just plain. 2.0 on the other hand, has the fish, so to speak, well it is a "clown fish", just not the iphone fish, lol. Both of these themes should be here within the next week, ota, and like I said, should address these little tweaks, including the message and font issues. Again, thanks for the response. Any and all suggestions are truly appreciated!

topaztc no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thanks a ton for the info rifraf!! i've tried my hand at making a theme or 2 and it never works i think the whole theme building concept just isn't my thing lol so i really appreciate you taking so everyones suggestions and tailoring it for everyone thanks for your contributions to the forum i will be eagerly waiting for 2.0 and 2.1!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast