Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Well I decided to make as simple a theme as I could. And I have ... 81xx Themes forum

rifraf2009 no está en línea Stack level 4

81xx "istorm" v2.1 OTA

Advertisement

Well I decided to make as simple a theme as I could. And I have to say this is one of my favorite themes so far. It is my istorm theme, but as plain as I could possibly make it. Simple black backgrounds, simple menu and dialogue boxes, and title bars. 3 words describe it....... BASIC, BASIC, BASIC. Which is what I think makes it so great. Plus, it is a small file, so it doesn't use up alot of that precious BB memory. Hope everyone likes it. Please let me know what you think. This theme is for os 4.2, 4.3, and 4.5.

4.2 OTA:
    http://images.pinstack.com/themes/ri...torm_v_2_1.jad
    4.3 OTA:
    4.5 OTA:
    Attached Images Attached Images

topaztc no está en línea Stack level 1
    A+ rifraf...def going to be my theme for the remainder of the time i have my pearl!! exactly what i've been looking for...thanks a ton for taking all our suggestions into consideration...works great!!! thanks for the fantastic theme!!

liss0916 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Love it!!! Great job... Keep em coming!!!
    BlackBerry8130/4.5.0.138 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105

Thanks for the feedback! I, personally have a thing for SIMPLE themes. I know everyone likes the fancy backgrounds, and all the pretty colors, lol. But to me, seeing that I'm into photography, and graphics, backgrounds are easy. That's what makes most themes such large files. The way I see it, keep the theme as simple and basic as possible, but still leave enough to give it a "custom" feel and look, and then add your own backgrounds. Its more about functionality for me. Something that works great, but also looks good no matter what backgrounds you use, or what cover, or skin you may have on you phone. So, having said all of that, I'll go on and announce that I'm going to make a comlete series of themes called "BASIC". Using both iphone, and precision icons. Along with these themes, I will post several custom backgrounds that I think will look good with these. So look for them over the next few weeks. Anyway, thanks again for the feedback.
    BlackBerry8130/4.5.0.169 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/106

Someone had requested a version for the curve. Unfortunatly my simulator doesn't seem to want to work so I can't take screen shots. Until I can get that taken care of I am only going to post the zip for it. Please let me know if it works or not. This is for the 83xx curve os4.5. Enjoy!
    Attached Files Attached Files

seymour72 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I am going to it give a go! I will let you know how the i-storm Curve works!
    Jenny-
    "Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today"

Thank you! I have 3 more variations of it if it works. Plus if I can get my simulator working I'll get them up ota in the 83xx forum.
    BlackBerry8130/4.5.0.169 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/106

clairelou no está en línea Stack level 1
    Could you please make a pink version of this for me, would be really grateful thank you

suprtong no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2498D306
    really like the theme...just like you said very simple.. just got done downloading and trying it out and so far so good..keep up the good work

jhennd no está en línea Stack level 2
    Anyway to get a zip for the original 81xx? for 4.5

Which one? I have 3 versions of it.

jhennd no está en línea Stack level 2
    Zip for 81xx like the one shown @ the top of the page if possible for OS 4.5? That's the only version I've seen. If not, that's fine.
    Last edited by jhennd; 11-29-2009 at 06:32 PM.

clairelou no está en línea Stack level 1
    I love this theme that you have but could you make a verison with pink lines instead of blue on menu please version 4.5, please thank you very much

I will work on getting the zip file for both this and a pink version tonight. Thanks for the feedback!

APrioreschi no está en línea Stack level 2
    I LOVE this theme!! I got it last night and I have been using it all day, Its great!! I was wondering if you would make a theme just like this but with NO icons on the home screen, and I will have my icons only when I press my App button?? You know how I love my wallpaper!! lol

You are doing such an awesome job on these themes!!

Thanks!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast