Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Could you post the .thm for me? I'd like to edit it so that I ... 81xx Themes forum

trueaznballa07 no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Could you post the .thm for me? I'd like to edit it so that I can keep my user defined fonts (on my BB) instead of a preset font, as chosen by you. Other than that, I love it!

IF not, please change the fonts back to "default" so that userdefines is applicable, and my chosen font is not over-ridden. thanks!
    Last edited by jblackfish; 08-12-2008 at 09:00 AM. Reason: font all color and in bold

alexdemers no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by trueaznballa07 View Post
    Could you post the .thm for me? I'd like to edit it so that I can keep my user defined fonts (on my BB) instead of a preset font, as chosen by you. Other than that, I love it!

IF not, please change the fonts back to "default" so that userdefines is applicable, and my chosen font is not over-ridden. thanks!
    I've already said that I don't send the .thm file. Please stop asking, it is not gonna happen sorry.

The icons, only the official ones are not done by me. The rest, I hold the ownership.
    Last edited by jblackfish; 08-12-2008 at 09:01 AM. Reason: quote font all color and bold

nocompki no está en línea Stack level 1
    how do you download the theme?

Quote Originally Posted by nocompki View Post
    how do you download the theme?
    http://demzahpc.com/iPhone/
    Blackberry iPhone Theme
    81xx, 83xx, 87xx and 88xx

kpk03 no está en línea Stack level 1
    i love the theme..thanks. the only problem i have with it is when you click messages and it has the two line display where it has the senders name and then the beginning of the message w/ the weird boxy default font. I have all my fonts set as casual but it only switches to casual once i actually click a message to read it. Is it possible to have the first message scream have the casual font...?
    sorry if this makes no sense!!

Dube no está en línea Stack level 2
    a

newtie no está en línea Stack level 1
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

is there any way to change the text...cuz when i open up the phonebook it has one style of text and then when i go to read the contacts info it has the default style of text...is there any way to change the default text style??

Quote Originally Posted by Dube View Post
    is there any way to change the text...cuz when i open up the phonebook it has one style of text and then when i go to read the contacts info it has the default style of text...is there any way to change the default text style??
    Since it gets requested a lot lately, I will release v1.2 with custom fonts soon. I will update you guys on a release date.

nice...thx alot

lil_edd13 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Very cool keep up the work ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I just checked and there is no way in Plazmic to define a font as default. Hopefully in a newer version it will be possible. Or maybe there is anonther software to create themes that I might not know about.
    Blackberry iPhone Theme
    81xx, 83xx, 87xx and 88xx

dabowlingman no está en línea Stack level 2
    hey alexdemers.. on ur site for the download it says u have it for 4.2x.. but when i open the zip it says its for 4.2.1

i dont know if this is will actually work on other bb 8100 or if my phones just retarded...but to change the default text...i upgraded the os from 4.2 to 4.5...and it changes the text of everything...and not just the stuff you type...

and one more question...is there a zen version of this yet...cuz i really like this theme...and if there is can some one post the link to it....

thx

dabowlingman no está en línea Stack level 2
    im talking about the 8100.. on ur site it says its for OS 4.2x.. but on ur zip file it says its for the 4.2.1

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast