Well, I am a huge music fanatic. I love to play my guitar and sing, ... 81xx Themes forum

rifraf2009 no está en línea Stack level 4

81xx Eric Clapton original 4.5os

Advertisement

Well, I am a huge music fanatic. I love to play my guitar and sing, blah, blah, blah, lol! Anyway! I had made a really cool background ( which is actually used on the app screen). Just a simple guitar neck that I drew and created from scratch in photoshop. I thought it turned out so well, that it deserved its own theme. SO! Who better to add to it other than the legendary Eric Clapton (yes Chokem I also had you in mind-getting geared up for you EC concert). So this is what I came up with. Everything in this theme is 100% custom. I found a few pics of Mr. Clapton on the internet and turned them into originals as well. I truly hope I did him justice. I will try and get the ota links for it. Also, this theme is for 4.5os only. ANY and ALL feedback is greatly appreciated! Thanks, and Enjoy!

P.S. This is for you chokem; If you like the backgrounds let me know and I'll see what I can do about resizing them for your 9700!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Dream as if you'll live forever, but live as if you'll die today-James Dean

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    WOW!!! Looks really good Rif, excellent work . The lock screen photo is about my favorite pic of him. I take back all those bad things I said about the Big 12................NOT. J/K good work kiddo! Yes, if you have time, I would love this on my 9700.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

Thanks!
    Dream as if you'll live forever, but live as if you'll die today-James Dean

I've never made a theme for the 9700 but I may just give it a shot! I'll let you know!

LucaBrasi510 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Using this theme on my 8120 pearl, nice work!! Thanks.

Thanks!