Hi Folks: I am a designer and just created a couple of themes that I ... 81xx Themes forum

urbanimpulse no está en línea Stack level 1

81xx: Designer Themes - AquaFresh-Icons and Aurora-Icons

Advertisement

Hi Folks:

I am a designer and just created a couple of themes that I wanted to share with you. Hope you like'em.

Please post back your comments. If you need more themes like this or have any specific ideas, please feel free to ping me.

Currently these are Pearl 8100 only themes and can be installed through Desktop Manager. I am also attaching a few wallpapers for fun.

The zip file contains

AquaFresh-Icons (ALX and COD)
    Aurora-Icons (ALX and COD)
    Few Wallpapers

Please let me know if you experience any problems installing these. Also please let me know your feedback what you think of the theme design etc.

Thanks in advance.

Best,
    Urbanimpulse

(Click on the screenshot for a larger view)

Attached Files Attached Files

Chavalo87 no está en línea Stack level 1
    You should make themes with the TODAY PLUS theme

StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    Wow great job, do you plan on making any for the 83XX series?

shmengie no está en línea Stack level 4
    those look awesome, thx! dl'ing now...
    2 is not equal to 3, not even for large values of 2.
    - Grabel's Law

Quote Originally Posted by StaceyRVC View Post
    Wow great job, do you plan on making any for the 83XX series?
    Thanks and yes I do plan on making a few more versions for - 8800, 8300 and Zen themes within the next couple of weeks.

Dream Hack no está en línea Stack level 1
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Hmm, don't really feel like walking across the room and looking at them from my computer right now. I'll look at them in the morning and give you my input

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I gave the aroura one a try, it's nice, the icons are different but still easily identifiable, it's uncluttered--I hate themes with such busy backgrounds you can't clearly see the icons. It would be nice in a zen style maybe, I've not been in an icon theme mood lately.

I am still loving my crossbar theme from bplay which is no longer available, but I put one of the darker wallpapers you included in the zip file as my new background and it looks fantastic with the white icons in my current theme.

So, thanks! Beautiful wallpapers, nice theme, all downloaded and installed without problems. I'll keep an eye out for more from you....
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    I gave the aroura one a try, it's nice, the icons are different but still easily identifiable, it's uncluttered--I hate themes with such busy backgrounds you can't clearly see the icons. It would be nice in a zen style maybe, I've not been in an icon theme mood lately.

I am still loving my crossbar theme from bplay which is no longer available, but I put one of the darker wallpapers you included in the zip file as my new background and it looks fantastic with the white icons in my current theme.

So, thanks! Beautiful wallpapers, nice theme, all downloaded and installed without problems. I'll keep an eye out for more from you....

Thanks so much. Appreciate your comments. Working on Zen and 83xx versions of the theme this week. Shall be posting them as soon as I finish them.

Rgds.,
    Amit

asnider123 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Very good work!! I am looking forward to your zen and today versions of the two.

One comment: a couple of the icons don't match the themes (with the box around them): the profile icon and the bluetooth setup icons don't have boxes until they are highlighted (at least on my 7130c they don't ) .. minor problem, great themes

Also, they both work fine on the 7130c as well as the Pearl.
    Last edited by asnider123; 04-19-2008 at 01:35 AM.