Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Originally Posted by ViSit0R so? Visitor, I was wondering if you ever considered unfading the ... 81xx Themes forum

NYC BELLA 86 xO no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by ViSit0R View Post
    so?

Visitor, I was wondering if you ever considered unfading the icons for the "BELLA" edition. If you don't mind though, I'd love it more!

PremierEvent no está en línea Stack level 2
    This is an incredible theme! It maximizes the area of the wallpaper. Good job.

ViSit0R no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Lacks Alot View Post
    Is that one of your themes?
    I like the Black-out shadow icons?
    Yes it is. (Clean Zen SE v1.0.17.13)

I've drawn the 4 icons for the HomeScreen by myself, they are a little bit smaller and placed on the very left side. All other icons are the same as in all other presented versions of this theme. I also changed the stars-icon on new messages and missed calls. It's based on v1.0.17 without date and without focus-icon. The rest is the same as in CLEAN_ZEN_SPECiAL_EDiTiON.zip

I would share it, but I don't have access to my broken pc atm :/ I will do once the machine is repaired...

This is the one I'm using since creation :)

BB4Ever

OK, I've managed to dump the COD-file from my BB (javaloader.exe -u save com_plazmic_theme_CLEAN_ZEN_SE_v1_0_17_13.cod) and wrote the ALX manually.

Please try if it's working: CLEAN_ZEN_SE_v1_0_17_13.zip (260kBytes)

Btw. the calendar icon shows the day of my birth ;D

BB4Ever

PremierEvent no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by ViSit0R View Post
    OK, I've managed to dump the COD-file from my BB (javaloader.exe -u save com_plazmic_theme_CLEAN_ZEN_SE_v1_0_17_13.cod) and wrote the ALX manually.

Please try if it's working: CLEAN_ZEN_SE_v1_0_17_13.zip (260kBytes)

Btw. the calendar icon shows the day of my birth ;D
    Works great. I like the transparent icons. It'd be cool if the calendar icon could change dates :P

NemoandFuji no está en línea Stack level 1
    I want to know why the message icon disappears when my pearl is locked! I love this theme like no other, however I need to see the message icon when the phone screen is locked. Can you modify the 12 hour version to remedy this? I see the little grey lock icon instead of the new message! Please help!

lbeetles no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    25373ED2
    very nice cheers for this

lbeetles no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    25373ED2
    will you be doing a today plus version?

In a few weeks I'll get a new PC. Then I'll be able to play around with the latest Plazmic...

Quote Originally Posted by NemoandFuji View Post
    I want to know why the message icon disappears when my pearl is locked! I love this theme like no other, however I need to see the message icon when the phone screen is locked. Can you modify the 12 hour version to remedy this? I see the little grey lock icon instead of the new message! Please help!
    Do you mean the little letter at the top of the screen? Phone-screen-lock? I don't really know what you are talking about When my keypad is locked and a message arrives, I can't see the icons at the homescreen - that's normal. But I'm seeing the status-bar at the top (with clock ect.) and the little letter just below showing: "1 +yellow letter-icon with little red star".

BB4Ever

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567