Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

I LOVEEEEEEE your clean Zen theme! LOVE IT!!! My wallpapers look so much better now ... 81xx Themes forum

finestbrownie no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: CLEAN ZEN and Today

Advertisement

I LOVEEEEEEE your clean Zen theme! LOVE IT!!! My wallpapers look so much better now and the obnoxious icons don't come in the way anymore!

I LOVE IT! AHH!

Thanks a lot! [:
    For all my BB Pearl wallpapers:

http://s41.photobucket.com/albums/e259/Siggers_A3/

x Amy.

estuardo4 no está en línea Stack level 2

Thank you for your great theme. I'm using the Today theme. It would be great if you couls add the date to this theme.

In your post you wrote that we may ask for apps on the main screen. I think this is doable due to the screen real state you have with your theme. Is it possible to add the three or four apps listed on the Applications screen, as the ZEN theme do?

Thank you.

estuardo4 no está en línea Stack level 2

In the today theme, is there a possibility to have more than two calendar, messages, cal log entries? I don't know how the theme program works, but you have a lot of room to add at least a line to each entry.

Thank you very much for your help.

fryfrkhlly no está en línea Stack level 2

I LOVE this theme....I have alot of collage backgrounds i like to use....and this is PERFECT for those!....

I do have a strange request...when reading SMS messages i like the name and preview of the message to be on the same row....is there anyway u can modify this? If not it's cool! I thank u again for this theme....the best!!!

ViSit0R no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by estuardo4 View Post
    In the today theme, is there a possibility to have more than two calendar, messages, cal log entries? I don't know how the theme program works, but you have a lot of room to add at least a line to each entry.

Thank you very much for your help.
    No, only 3 custom Applications + the Application at the bottom, which can't be changed. And you/ I can't modify the number of entries :/ - always 2 lines.

Quote Originally Posted by fryfrkhlly View Post
    I LOVE this theme....I have alot of collage backgrounds i like to use....and this is PERFECT for those!....

I do have a strange request...when reading SMS messages i like the name and preview of the message to be on the same row....is there anyway u can modify this? If not it's cool! I thank u again for this theme....the best!!!
    Not me, but you Options > Screen/Keyboard > Font Size: 7 or 8

I love my backgrounds, too. That's why I made this Theme

BB4Ever

fryfrkhlly no está en línea Stack level 2

Ah I'm such a goof! Thanks for that tip! And I will give ya some trust points when I get to a computer!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

NYC BELLA 86 xO no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by ViSit0R View Post
    Here it is - my very first theme

Tested on: BB 8100 (OS: 4.2.1.103/ Platform: 2.3.0.82)

The background picture isn't included in the theme, but it's in the archive.

I've exported ALX and JAD, but I only tested the ALX one.

Hope you like it.

Update v1_0_18

Added an outline for focused items in the application menu. v1_0_17 without this outline is still online...

Update v1_0_21

As requested...

Updated Build 18 and added the Date to the Banner. 12hour Time Format doesn't work properly, because the alignment can't be modified.

TODAY Theme v1_0_12

As requested...

(Background-Images aren't in the theme, but in the archive)

Give some feedback - Maybe you want other applications at the home-screen...?

I really LOVE this theme, but I was wondering if I could request a clean T-Mobile Zen theme? I like the icons at the bottom instead of on the side. If this is any way possible, please reply or you can PM me. Thank you! (=

Unfortunately with the current Plazmic Theme Builder (4.2.2) it isn't possible to move the Icons to bottom. If it becomes possible with a future Plazmic, I'll quickly do a v2 Version of this theme...

BB4Ever

NYC BELLA 86 xO no está en línea Stack level 2

Okay, that's fine. I guess I can live with the Zen version. Just one more question ... is it possible to make the time slightly bigger? I'm nearly blind as it is, and it's just way too tiny. And perhaps add the date in there?

Yeah it is possible, but I wanted the clock on the small black bar. The bar is needed to cover the annoying carrier info, and should be as small as possible to have the best possible view on the wallpapers. This is the best I could do with Plazmic 4.2.2. I'm looking forward to the future version, so I can perfect this theme.

Thanks for all your comments, I'll consider them on my next theme.
    Last edited by ViSit0R; 02-05-2008 at 01:43 PM.

BB4Ever

Not my taste (it isn't "clean" anymore), but here's your own one :)

Attached Files Attached Files

BB4Ever

Shellbell67 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Maybe

Question, how did you get the icons to fade like this???

Help a fellow theme maker.... I love the look and love your themes as well
    Want to see more of themes...

the original icons are located in \Plazmic CDK 4.2.2\samples\Themes\Images\8100\icons\

there are always two for each application, e.g. addressbook.png and addressbook_focus.png

I did not touch the focused ones, but opened all the unselected other ones in Photoshop und lowered the opacity to 33%. That's all. Easy, isn't it...

BB4Ever

Shellbell67 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Maybe

Thumbs up Re: CLEAN ZEN and Today

Quote Originally Posted by ViSit0R View Post
    the original icons are located in \Plazmic CDK 4.2.2\samples\Themes\Images\8100\icons\

there are always two for each application, e.g. addressbook.png and addressbook_focus.png

I did not touch the focused ones, but opened all the unselected other ones in Photoshop und lowered the opacity to 33%. That's all. Easy, isn't it...

LOL now why didn't I think of that...I own Paintshop and been using that program for about 5yrs now and that never did cross my mind... Thanks so much!!!!!
    Want to see more of themes...

ddennis69 no está en línea Stack level 2

Love this theme, thank you. But my only wish would be that the time display be a little bigger so it can be read more easy. Any way to adjust this

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast