Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Another stacker had some particular shots she wanted on this theme, so I thought I ... 81xx Themes forum

riffman no está en línea Stack Professional

Post 81xx:By Request: Twilight the Movie OS4.5

Advertisement

Another stacker had some particular shots she wanted on this theme, so I thought I would go ahead and post it....
    This will run on 4.2 on up
    I just uploaded a 4.2 version in case the current one doesn't work for those of you with the older OS- chris

<<<<OTALink>>>>

Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by riffman; 12-15-2008 at 12:35 PM.

Smurf2598 no está en línea Themes Expert
    PIN/ID
    320FE245
    dammmmmmm riff like a mcahine wowwww
    [FONT=Trebuchet MS]~~ J. SMURF <~~[/FONT]

BBThemesUnltd
    --- My Site
    Follow me on Twitter
    @JSmurfy
    @BBThemesUnltd

brittanyk039 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I am kind of new @ this so I didn't know if anyone could help. I really love this theme and when I downloaded it through the OTA link it said that it installed successfully but when I went to my themes its not there. If anyone has any suggestions they would be much appreciated! Thanks!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

makenzie678 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    -
    I have had this problem. Do a battery pull and are if that helps if not, uninstall it and then re install. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by brittanyk039 View Post
    I am kind of new @ this so I didn't know if anyone could help. I really love this theme and when I downloaded it through the OTA link it said that it installed successfully but when I went to my themes its not there. If anyone has any suggestions they would be much appreciated! Thanks!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Mei2Lie no está en línea Stack level 1
    wow this is great, thanks! this is the best twilight theme i've seen ^^....btw, to the question above, if this theme doesn't appear on ur themes list it means that the version of this theme cannot be used on the version of ur phone...ur best bet is probably to try the DM versions...the OTA link is probably for 4.5 n ur os is probably 4.2 like mine.

Mei2Lie no está en línea Stack level 1
    oh yea riffman, r u sure that the second link is for 4.2? i tried it but it's not working.

Yeah I have 4.3 and its still not working. If I go to Verizon can they update it? ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Sam123gil no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    A.S.K.
    Man that's real tight. I wish I knew how to do that.
    ~©®ĺ©kßë®®Ą~

So I tried it again and still not working. Thanks to everyone who tried to help though. I'm gonna update my software online and see if that helps. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Okay I can't pm anyone b/c I only have 5 posts! Can someone tell me how to get the zip files onto my blackberry after I have downloaded them onto my computer? Thanks.

Okay so I figured it out all by myself. I feel so proud. lol. Thanks to everyone that tried to help and thanks to riffman for this sweet *** theme! I will leave you all alone now. lol.

chaucolai no está en línea Stack level 1
    Well, I got the 4.2 (after actually finally remembering to check my version -.-) and when I tried to install it on my 8100 Pearl using DM (don't have a data plan, + phone can't due to me and my mother, the ultimate BB abusers..) and when I browse to the first file (CC Twilight Theme.alx or something similar) and click into it, it says "No additional applications designed for your device were found." I have the latest DM and such. Never installed a theme -.-
    Any ideas? Don't have Plazmic, either.

jrmsangel21 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Can u make this theme for 8320 4.5 ota?? Maybe add a couple different movie clips, I'm looking for each picture to be different on each menu, like a pic of his eyes upclose for the caller screen, this theme is awesome just hoping to get a few changes... Thanks to anyone that can help!!
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

spencer08 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Love this theme!! It's the best I've seen. Thanks so much!

spencer08 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Brittany, it seems i am having the same trouble you are. I have a pearl 8130 with 4.3 os and it says that this theme is downloaded but when I go to my themes page it isn't there. Can you help me? Do I need to download it to my pc, if so how do I do that?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast