Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Hi, Thanks for the links to your butterfly theme, im having probs loading them using ... 81xx Themes forum

TillyTann no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

Hi,

Thanks for the links to your butterfly theme, im having probs loading them using application loader, when I click on the Butterfly alx file I get the message 'no additional applications for your device were found' the other cod thing doesnt show at all when I browse for it, but is there when I go into my files, sorry for sounding so thick, I did try PMing you but it says i've not posted enough to be able to do this

Cheers

Ekzt1nr no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by TillyTann View Post
    Hi,

Thanks for the links to your butterfly theme, im having probs loading them using application loader, when I click on the Butterfly alx file I get the message 'no additional applications for your device were found' the other cod thing doesnt show at all when I browse for it, but is there when I go into my files, sorry for sounding so thick, I did try PMing you but it says i've not posted enough to be able to do this

Cheers

everything working good?

jdow2405 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30FE9E83
    thatks for sending to me i must not understand how to do this. i have loaded stuff with the desktop manager before but this one tell me that there is now application for my device.

PIN/ID
    30FE9E83
    also where do i find other themes from you?thanks again

TillyTann no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hi,

sorry still not able to PM anyone not posted enough yet, I get the application error just after adding the alx file, the cod. one isnt listed at all though it is on the desktop but doesnt show as a compatible file through DTM, dont think im doing anything wrong but it is driving me mental

buckeyemom no está en línea Stack level 1
    wondered if you can make butterfly and ohio state too i have my blackberry curve 8330

lyndyshields no está en línea Stack level 1
    love the theme like everyone else-can't download. you have it as a .cod-but needs to be a .jad file or a zip.
    thank you.

2manypets no está en línea Stack level 1
    I love the theme I love butterflies and purple my favorite colour but like the rest I need help with downloading?

PIN/ID
    30FE9E83
    Umm I Want This Theme Or My 8330 Lol.

Ekzt1nr no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask
    im sorry, but since i downloaded the new plazmik im having trouble uploading the themes...i dont understand wut it could be. unfortunately, this time of the year i end up more bz than usual so its hard for me to find time to sit infront of the computer n try to figure it out. i have access to a work computer, but i have all my files at home n cant bring them to work. so all i could really say is be patient (i know its difficult) and hang in there. as soon as i get a free minute to sit down n really read up n see wut i can do.

thanx for all the kind words but, again im sorry i cant get this and any other theme i've made out to you.

PS: worse comes to worse...i'll just start from scratch n make new themes

mariposa no está en línea Stack level 1
    Can u OTA! Please 4 8120
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123