Blue Silk Zen 8100 I used some icons that are similar to ones I have ... 81xx Themes forum

ozrial no está en línea BB Themes Guru
    PIN/ID
    Ask

Advertisement

Blue Silk Zen 8100

I used some icons that are similar to ones I have seen Cherri use before, I hope she didnt use these, if so I apologize =). I hope everyone enjoys it.

again i used a screenshot program for the images. Do not be confuzed, this is a Zen only theme (I have not, nor do I plan on, making a regular icon version)

Download the ZIP file here.

Quote Originally Posted by vi3tboi781
    i agreeeee!!!! i luv this theme but the font is extremely SMALLLLL. would you fix it up a bit please =] thank you we'd appreCiate it
    Here you go...
    Last edited by cherrichiodo; 03-05-2008 at 08:47 PM.
    ...:: OZ ::...
    "Marriage is like sitting in a bathtub, once you get used to it - its not so hot"

ozrial no está en línea BB Themes Guru
    PIN/ID
    Ask

blue silk

I remade the Blue Silk theme in order to correct an issue with the transparent popups. This will help with those nasty third party apps everyone is so addicted to ;-) as well as missed calls/and reminders that may have been unreadable. I will be doing the same for the Cartoon theme as well shortly. I also changed the banner in this version of Blue Silk because there was just something about the other one I didnt like as much as I thought I would.

I had to change the link, my crappy free webservice wouldnt let me rewrite the file under the same name and I am tired of fighting it....

Zip Link
    Last edited by ozrial; 06-30-2007 at 02:46 PM.
    ...:: OZ ::...
    "Marriage is like sitting in a bathtub, once you get used to it - its not so hot"