Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

oops..... 81xx Themes forum

im2slpy no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

oops..
    Last edited by im2slpy; 07-18-2008 at 07:50 AM.

katelynbenson no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    ASK,
    B~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

bostoneric no está en línea Stack level 2
    just bumping because i love this theme so much!!!

anfrey no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    A5KME41T
    Quote Originally Posted by bostoneric View Post
    just bumping because i love this theme so much!!!
    thank you very much!! you know, last week i was at the cheech & chong comedy show in indianapolis and the guy sitting behind me had a bb curve and was using my theme!! i noticed it out of the corner of my eye and was really tempted to say something about it, but for some reason decided not to. regardless, it was quite a thrill to see it on someone else's screen other than my own hehe

Quote Originally Posted by anfrey View Post
    thank you very much!! you know, last week i was at the cheech & chong comedy show in indianapolis and the guy sitting behind me had a bb curve and was using my theme!! i noticed it out of the corner of my eye and was really tempted to say something about it, but for some reason decided not to. regardless, it was quite a thrill to see it on someone else's screen other than my own hehe

thats awesome! must have made your night!

i hope you can design a similar theme for the new bb's coming out.
    I plan on going with the javelin once its released.

oh and this theme works in 4.5.0.77 on a 8130

PIN/ID
    A5KME41T
    Quote Originally Posted by bostoneric View Post
    thats awesome! must have made your night!

i hope you can design a similar theme for the new bb's coming out.
    I plan on going with the javelin once its released.

oh and this theme works in 4.5.0.77 on a 8130
    definately! i haven't had much time to take a look at the new Plazmic CDK yet, but i'll have a looksee this coming weekend and see what can be done

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by anfrey View Post
    OMG! no way! now THAT is cool

congrats

jenles no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up Using with 8100 Pearl OS 4.5.0.69

I didn't have any problems with Anfrey's Zen (which I love) when I updated to OS 4.5. the only glitch I've noticed is that the EDGE bar covers part of the Signal icon in the upper R hand corner. But for the most part, it works just fine. I do look forward to a OS 4.5 version tho. Thanks for sharing Anfrey!

I'm running 4.5.0.89 and Anfrey's Zen theme works 100% still!

PIN/ID
    A5KME41T
    hi everyone. sorry for the severe lack of updates. life's been real busy lately. i finally took the plunge on friday evening and upgraded to 4.5 (4.5.0.55) on my 8100. i also picked up the new plazmic CDK, which comes with the BBAlpha Sans font. Since the 4.5 upgrade this has become my font of choice. i suspect many of you have made this choice too (i know jivemasterT has).

So these past couple of days i've been tweaking my theme to make it friendlier with 4.5 and the new font selection. since this font is so wide, i've been doing quite a number of trial runs to make sure the text is sized right. the simulator helps, but nothing's like seeing it on the device itself. i'm also working on a premade application hierarchy. i know some of you dislike this, but others love it. i may release two alternate versions to give you all the option, but it's mostly the creation of two folders, mailboxes and blackberry. one's for all the email icons, the other for the bb system/setup stuff. i'm not a fan of hiding icons, i'd rather have them easily accessible in a foler. anyway, give me a few days and i'll have an updated version for you all!!

jenles: i've been fixing the clustering on the top-right corner. it seems to me like it's the wifi signal meter and the network signal meter that are meshing. i've seperated them and rearranged a bit. my pearl is only an 8100 (no wifi) which is why i had disregarded it in the past. next release should have them all set.

PIN/ID
    A5KME41T
    preview screenshots are available at: http://tweetube.com/1rV

yes, it looks almost the same. new font (BBAlpha Sans) and some tweaking to make it friendlier with 4.5 and wifi users... when i upgraded to 4.5 the banner wouldn't appear in messages. well, it now does ALX/COD will be going up tomorrow night. i need hosting for the OTA version. hopefully cherrychiodo will help me again

EDIT: mods, for some reason i cannot edit the first post of this thread. very odd. any way to get this fixed?

PIN/ID
    A5KME41T
    due to lack of interest i've decided to cancel the public release of the updated theme.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567