Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Originally Posted by anfrey thank you very much for since so many of you are ... 81xx Themes forum

WhitePearlPXL no está en línea Stack level 4

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by anfrey View Post
    thank you very much for
    since so many of you are wanting to see more themes, i'd LOVE to get some ideas from you all
    Keep the meter style! Oh and unlocked background and font option do something with a futuristic feel

WhitePearlPXL no está en línea Stack level 4
    a friend is asking if you will make this for the curve?

anfrey no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    A5KME41T
    i could give it a shot and see how it goes... but it's gonna take a bit... i'm swamped with CCNA simulations right now

JiveMasterT no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by anfrey View Post
    To JiveMasterT: BBAlphaSans is not one of the fonts the theme builder allows me to select available options are BBCapitals, BBCasual, BBClarity, BBCondensed, BBMillbank, BBMillbankTall, BBSansSerif, BBSansSerifSquare, BBSerif, and BBSerifFixed. Please let me know which of these would be good for your eyes
    Anfrey - Sorry for the delayed response - it would appear I'm not getting email notifications on this thread.

Anyhow I looked at the other fonts and they are either too skinny or serifed haha. BBAlphaSans really is the best. Don't worry about it though as I think I've gotten used to the casual font. If you see BBAlphaSans offered in an update to the theme builder software then lemme know otherwise this will do for now.

gameboy213 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Any chance of getting the wallpaper of this theme for my 8830 now, since the theme isn't compatible yet? I LOVE that wallpaper! Thanks!

BradBlick no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    304F1CE0
    Insane theme great work!
    ~vis BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    A5KME41T
    thanks for the compliments everyone!

gameboy123, what is the resolution of the 8830 screen? i'll recrop/resize the image for you from the original, since i'm pretty sure the 88xx screens have a higher res than the 81xx... i'm slowly working on adapting this for 88xx, but i've been really busy lately. cisco certification is no joke!

edit: i have fixed the 'stuck hourglass' issue. the theme builder was having issues locating the original image for some reason. i'm attaching an updated version to this post. the desktop manager's apploader will automagically update the theme on your device when you re-add it to the list.

i'll be emailing a fix of the OTA version to cherri later today for those of you on the go.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by anfrey; 04-08-2008 at 12:09 PM. Reason: added new revision...

monilovesedmond no está en línea Stack level 3
    I love this theme! Thanks.

alteezy no está en línea Stack level 1
    best theme ever

PIN/ID
    A5KME41T
    Quote Originally Posted by monilovesedmond View Post
    I love this theme! Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by alteezy View Post
    best theme ever
    thank you both very much!! i'm very glad you're enjoying it as much as i am sorry i haven't made any updates or created new themes lately... things have gotten VERY busy and nothing's really struck me yet... we'll see how things go in the future. so far the theme's been holding up and doing its job nicely on my end.

JjcampNR no está en línea Stack level 3
    Anfrey - have you tested this on 4.5 by any chance?

PIN/ID
    A5KME41T
    Quote Originally Posted by JjcampNR View Post
    Anfrey - have you tested this on 4.5 by any chance?
    no i have not. personally, i have my doubts it will work with 4.5. the plazmic content development kit allows us to make 4.2.0.x, 4.2.1.x, and 4.2.2.x themes, but nothing "newer."

lvsinjin no está en línea Stack level 1
    with this theme and os4.5 my phone lost the middle of the background on the application screen. adding the wallpaper as the background image seems to fix that bug.
    Attached Images Attached Images

PIN/ID
    A5KME41T
    Quote Originally Posted by lvsinjin View Post
    with this theme and os4.5 my phone lost the middle of the background on the application screen. adding the wallpaper as the background image seems to fix that bug.
    thanks for the heads up!! until plazmic releases a new CDK, there is no official support for 4.5 yet...

im2slpy no está en línea Stack level 1
    very nicely put together theme! looking forward to any future releases you might have

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast