Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

make more anfrey! what really got me was the design of the signal and battery ... 81xx Themes forum

WhitePearlPXL no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: anfrey's zen

Advertisement

make more anfrey! what really got me was the design of the signal and battery meters. i love the theme! the only thing really holding me back is the lock screen and font lock thing. otherwise, i'm in love with how you designed everything else. i think for now i'll just use the standby button instead. no need to make an alternate version

invisble1 no está en línea Stack level 1

still getting the error when trying to install the theme; can use my apploader now though
    any thoughts?

anfrey no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    A5KME41T

sorry about the delay everyone, things got a bit hectic for me the past couple of days. here is the zipped ALX version, which can be installed using desktop manager:

anfrey's zen for 4.2.0.x click here
    anfrey's zen for 4.2.1.x click here

Quote Originally Posted by WhitePearlPXL View Post
    make more anfrey! what really got me was the design of the signal and battery meters. i love the theme! the only thing really holding me back is the lock screen and font lock thing. otherwise, i'm in love with how you designed everything else. i think for now i'll just use the standby button instead. no need to make an alternate version
    thank you very much for the kind words... i'll see what i can do about making more themes, but please do give me ideas and feedback so that i have some sense of which direction to take if you could please test this for me, i have set the lockscreen image to "default," which i'm not sure if it'll give you the dimension image or whatever wallpaper you have set. please let me know if this works for you, and we can move on to adjusting the font on the lockscreen for ya. CLICK HERE

Quote Originally Posted by invisble1 View Post
    still getting the error when trying to install the theme; can use my apploader now though
    any thoughts?
    the OTA version is currently not working due to the way comcast has their hosting set up. i'm still looking around for somewhere i could host the OTA versions that would work fine. as for your issues with DM, i'm really not sure, but the theme should work fine with an 8130. Have you tried what Rcbjr recommended?

To JiveMasterT: BBAlphaSans is not one of the fonts the theme builder allows me to select available options are BBCapitals, BBCasual, BBClarity, BBCondensed, BBMillbank, BBMillbankTall, BBSansSerif, BBSansSerifSquare, BBSerif, and BBSerifFixed. Please let me know which of these would be good for your eyes

if i missed anyone, i apologize. i'm still quite busy, but taking some time to attempt to address everyone here thank you all very much for liking my theme, using it, and, most importantly, for all the kind words and support. it really does me a lot to me and i greatly appreciate it.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!

Nice work, Anfrey.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

PIN/ID
    A5KME41T

GREAT NEWS EVERYONE!! Cherrichiodo has graciously offered me OTA hosting for the themes, so I will make a post when all the files are in place and ready to go this is all very exciting and i'm glad a solution has been offered! pinstack generosity... ah, it's bliss

Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    Nice work, Anfrey.
    thank you very much!! i never imagined this personal theme would become such a 'hit' with fellow stackers... and to think i never felt any desire to put it out there until i was asked to. perhaps it's humility, but i never felt it was "all that," just something that i personally preferred.

PIN/ID
    A5KME41T

i am very happy to announce... OTA installs for anfrey's zen

[ anfrey's zen for 4.2.0.x | anfrey's zen for 4.2.1.x ]

HUGE THANKS
    to Cherri for so graciously hosting this theme for us!

it works! thanks so much!

xhen no está en línea Stack level 1

thanks a lot for this big work!!!!

SilleeString no está en línea Stack level 2

This is a fantastic theme, and I thank you for creating it Anfrey. I'm basically just posting in this thread to subscribe for when a version of this theme with a more standard font is used, because the only thing stopping me from using this theme full-time is the inclusion of the comic sans-esque font. Once again, thanks Anfrey!

invisble1 no está en línea Stack level 1

completely awesome and i thank you so much!
    also my berry thanks you!

PIN/ID
    A5KME41T

it works! thanks so much!
    you're very welcome i'm glad it worked out well.. now, did you want the lockscreen font tweaked? let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by xhen View Post
    thanks a lot for this big work!!!!
    thank YOU for your kind words

Quote Originally Posted by SilleeString View Post
    This is a fantastic theme, and I thank you for creating it Anfrey. I'm basically just posting in this thread to subscribe for when a version of this theme with a more standard font is used, because the only thing stopping me from using this theme full-time is the inclusion of the comic sans-esque font. Once again, thanks Anfrey!
    thank you very much! do you have a particular font preference? i'll gladly take the time to change the font to something you'd like please let me know. i posted the list of available BB fonts in an earlier post. i suppose custom truetype fonts could be used as well, but in my experience, they don't come up really well on the bb... looking forward to hearing back from you so that i can get it set to your liking.

Quote Originally Posted by invisble1 View Post
    completely awesome and i thank you so much!
    also my berry thanks you!
    thank you very much, and send my regards to your berry as well

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~hey I just noticed today that your modified busy indicator doesn't move anymore on the one you sent me. Also the samurai picture moved into the background for incoming calls. The font thing is fine.

JjcampNR no está en línea Stack level 3

And a huge thank you for getting this updated and for the hosting!

chaos9 no está en línea Stack level 2

Great work. I love the vector style background and the meters are hot. Thanks for sharing and I hope to see more from you
    PIN: 21045122

PIN/ID
    A5KME41T

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~hey I just noticed today that your modified busy indicator doesn't move anymore on the one you sent me. Also the samurai picture moved into the background for incoming calls. The font thing is fine.
    i'll look into it, seems the graphic may have gotten corrupted when i was modifying the theme. the incoming call background requires to be set to something, otherwise it reverts to the default "gray phone" image. perhaps i should set it to the green background?

Quote Originally Posted by JjcampNR View Post
    And a huge thank you for getting this updated and for the hosting!
    you're very welcome, and cherri gets all the credit for hosting the OTAs

Quote Originally Posted by chaos9 View Post
    Great work. I love the vector style background and the meters are hot. Thanks for sharing and I hope to see more from you
    thank you very much for the kind words. i love this style of backgrounds, as it's very simple and peaceful at the same time. i'm glad you like the theme!!

since so many of you are wanting to see more themes, i'd LOVE to get some ideas from you all

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast