Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Originally Posted by anfrey wow, now that is quite the compliment! welcome to the stacks! ... 81xx Themes forum

JiveMasterT no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: anfrey's zen

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by anfrey View Post
    wow, now that is quite the compliment! welcome to the stacks! if the current font hurts your eyes a little, i could be persuaded to make some changes for you. please let me know which font it is that causes you discomfort. is it the time/date font? the network carrier font? icon font? signal type font? if it's the menu fonts that bother you, that's an issue with the OS. it likes to revert to the BBmillbank font whenever a theme is applied. this can be easily fixed by changing the font in your options, under screen/keyboard. personally, i use BBcasual.
    Actually it's the places where you used BBCasual that I have a hard time getting used to haha. I used the Verizon theme for so long and that seems to use BBAlpha Sans which is a bit wider of a font. It might simply be an issue of getting used to the casual but I can't tell to be honest cause sometimes it bothers me and other times it doesn't. It would be nice if we could get one that used the BBAlpha Sans font for the menus.

JjcampNR no está en línea Stack level 3

Anyone get the OTA working? I haven't had any luck yet. It doesn't look like Comcast has the MIME type configured for the .jad files (it loads the JAD as text). Are the download links up to date with the 4.2.1 version? If not, would you mind posting the updated 4.2.1.....pretty please? Thanks agian for the theme, it continues to be my favorite!
    Last edited by JjcampNR; 02-21-2008 at 10:28 PM. Reason: Edited due to my poor typing

WhitePearlPXL no está en línea Stack level 4

is there any way to not have the picture switch when i lock the keypad? i'd like to keep my own wallpaper. also, is there any way to change the font? it looks great btw, i'm just picky..

jbanger no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by JjcampNR View Post
    Anyone get the OTA working? I haven't had any luck yet. It doesn't look like Comcast has the MIME type configured for the .jad files (it loads the JAD as text). Are the download links up to date with the 4.2.1 version? If not, would you mind posting the updated 4.2.1.....pretty please? Thanks agian for the theme, it continues to be my favorite!
    no worky here either i'm afraid.....

copndoc no está en línea Stack level 2

Thumbs up Re: anfrey's zen

Anfrey - I love your theme! It is definitely my most favorite! Can you post the latest version in a zip file format for download to my PC? I finally am able to add a theme through Desktop Manager.

Also, any chance that you will be doing some NEW themes any time soon? You do great work! I would love to see some more!

anfrey no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    A5KME41T

Quote Originally Posted by JiveMasterT View Post
    Actually it's the places where you used BBCasual that I have a hard time getting used to haha. I used the Verizon theme for so long and that seems to use BBAlpha Sans which is a bit wider of a font. It might simply be an issue of getting used to the casual but I can't tell to be honest cause sometimes it bothers me and other times it doesn't. It would be nice if we could get one that used the BBAlpha Sans font for the menus.
    i'll make an alternate version using BBAlpha Sans for you tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by JjcampNR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jbanger View Post
    no worky here either i'm afraid.....
    damnit! can anyone offer me somewhere to upload the OTA version? i guess the comcast site isn't set up right... seems like it's an issue on their end. i have not yet uploaded the 4.2.1.x version to pinstack, but will do so tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by WhitePearlPXL View Post
    is there any way to not have the picture switch when i lock the keypad? i'd like to keep my own wallpaper. also, is there any way to change the font? it looks great btw, i'm just picky..
    i'm picky as well, which is why i made this theme :P i'm not sure if it's possible to make the lockscreen retain whatever image is set for the home screen. i'll see if removing it and leaving the entry blank works, otherwise you could send me your current wallpaper and i'll put them into an alternate version for you.

Quote Originally Posted by copndoc View Post
    Anfrey - I love your theme! It is definitely my most favorite! Can you post the latest version in a zip file format for download to my PC? I finally am able to add a theme through Desktop Manager.

Also, any chance that you will be doing some NEW themes any time soon? You do great work! I would love to see some more!
    thank you for the compliment, very kind of you i will be uploading zipped ALX versions tonight for installation via DM. as for new themes, i might.... i just need some fresh ideas. i've looked around at other themes for some inspiration, but haven't really seen much that i would like to emulate. if you have any ideas, please let me know currently i'm attempting to create a new icon set, but it's proving to be tougher and more time consuming than i had initially thought. i'm not very graphically inclined when it comes to content creation

sorry about all the trouble everyone. if someone can offer me hosting for the OTA version, on a host that has the correct MIME configuration, please let me know! looks like i've got a busy night coming up...

invisble1 no está en línea Stack level 1

1st i love the theme, just would love it to work on my pearl 8130. any chance of having a 4.3.+ version available?

garypip no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by invisble1 View Post
    1st i love the theme, just would love it to work on my pearl 8130. any chance of having a 4.3.+ version available?

Works perfectly on my 8130, maybe try to install again. 4.2.2 is the highest version available with the current theme software.

Quote Originally Posted by garypip View Post
    Works perfectly on my 8130, maybe try to install again. 4.2.2 is the highest version available with the current theme software.
    is there another theme manager than the one that comes standard? i can't install using Desktop Manager, it says it finds no supported applications, and the JAD only shows the text.

pardon my ignorance; im 3 days into my first berry.

my about screen says:
    blackberry 8130 smartphone (cdma) v 4.3.071 (platform 3.1.0.37)

is there another theme manager than the one that comes standard? i can't install using Desktop Manager, it says it finds no supported applications, and the JAD only shows the text.

pardon my ignorance; im 3 days into my first berry.

my about screen says:
    blackberry 8130 smartphone (cdma) v 4.3.071 (platform 3.1.0.37)
    Jad must be downloaded over ota only from the phone's browser. Desktop manager needs the alx and cod files to install.

welcome to bb nation, you will get the hang of it

Jad must be downloaded over ota only from the phone's browser. Desktop manager needs the alx and cod files to install.

welcome to bb nation, you will get the hang of it
    yeah, OTA gives the text readout for the jad and the .alx says no additional applications designed for your device were found.

sprint uses blackberry 8130 smartphone (cdma) v 4.3.071 (platform 3.1.0.37)
    so i guess im outta luck.

josh33_unc no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    304045F9

I'm also using a sprint 8130 and have application 4.3.0.97
    And am using platform 3.1.0.51

Ota links won't work for me either
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    yeah, OTA gives the text readout for the jad and the .alx says no additional applications designed for your device were found.
    For the DM installation, have you installed the 8130 Device Software on your PC yet? That's normally the cause of the "No Additional Apps" error.

Rcbjr
    ~via My BB Curve (wap.pinstack.com)~

sprint uses blackberry 8130 smartphone (cdma) v 4.3.071 (platform 3.1.0.37)
    so i guess im outta luck.
    ALL 8100 themes will work on an 8130, you may have minor font issues in some screens, but they will work

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast