Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thanks! I didn't realize having to reboot was so ... mechanical. I've grown used to ... 81xx Themes forum

El Elmer no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: anfrey's zen

Advertisement

Thanks! I didn't realize having to reboot was so ... mechanical. I've grown used to pushing buttons to reboot, ha!

anfrey no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    A5KME41T

thanks for the compliments guys!! i greatly appreciate them.

i've actually recently updated my theme for the 4.2.1.x OS, including the samurai image for incoming calls, set up some application list heirarchy, and polished up the backgrounds a bit. i'm still doing a test-drive on my phone right now, so once i feel it's good enough it'll be uploaded.

i've also just finished a today version of my zen theme... same images, same positioning for pertinent information, same meters... but in a 'today' fashion.. the items i have set up for the today screen are: messages, calendar, address book, browser, and media. since i'm in a development phase right now, i'm willing to create variations for those that would like them. well, after the initial test-drive that is. gotta see if it's good enough for daily use first.

PIN/ID
    A5KME41T

after a short test drive, i am completely unsatisfied with the today theme. not being able to put 3rd party apps on the main today screen is just killing me... also, for some reason the icons aren't sizing well (they're a bit too tall), but if i make them smaller, it affects how they are seen in the expanded icon mode. i'll see what i can do about that.

MagicPotion no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24145BBE

This theme is AWESOME!

PIN/ID
    A5KME41T

Quote Originally Posted by MagicPotion
    This theme is AWESOME!
    i'm really glad you like it!! it really makes me happy that people enjoy it as much as i do

bostoneric no está en línea Stack level 2

just picked up a 8130, does it have to be activated to install a theme?

copndoc no está en línea Stack level 2

I love your theme!!! But I can't get to it with the link you gave for ota. Can you send me the address without the ****'s in it? Thank you so much!

I love your theme!!! But I can't get to it with the link you gave for ota. Can you send me the address without the ****'s in it? Thank you so much!

Sci-Tek no está en línea Stack level 4

very nice theme, i'll give it a try, this is actually the first theme I've DLed and not tossed away at the same moment (no offence to the other theme makers, its not you, its me ;p)

I noticed your screenshoot some days ago, wanted to throw you a message and ask for it.. but i'm glad you released it.. its really nice!

Thanks for sharing!

PIN/ID
    A5KME41T

Quote Originally Posted by bostoneric View Post
    just picked up a 8130, does it have to be activated to install a theme?
    i don't believe activation is required. anyone should still be able to use the bb's pda apps regardless of wether it's been activated for a mobile provider.

Quote Originally Posted by copndoc View Post
    thanks, and it seems that pinstack has censored the site with the OTA download. i will host it at a different location and post a new OTA link. meanwhile, it can still be downloaded from the "downloads" section here at pinstack. i still have not uploaded my updated version from last october, but will be doing so tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Sci-Tek View Post
    very nice theme, i'll give it a try, this is actually the first theme I've DLed and not tossed away at the same moment (no offence to the other theme makers, its not you, its me ;p)

I noticed your screenshoot some days ago, wanted to throw you a message and ask for it.. but i'm glad you released it.. its really nice!

Thanks for sharing!
    thank you very much for the compliment. as you may have read earlier on this thread, the reason i created this theme was because i wasn't satisfied with other themes i've found (highly contrasting colors, illegible text areas, icons not to my liking, etc). i wanted a theme that would reflect my persona, and this was the result

I hope you will be posting the OTA link tonight. I can't seem to get themes on my 8130 thru the desktop manager - only OTA themes. I will be looking forward to your link tonight and once again, I think you do beautiful work! Thanks!

bostoneric no está en línea Stack level 2

still my favorite theme out there!!!

keep up the awesome work!

JjcampNR no está en línea Stack level 3

Are you still working on new versions of this theme? I've been using it for a long time now and was interested in seeing a new version if you've been making updates. Keep up the great work, and thanks again for sharing!

JiveMasterT no está en línea Stack level 1

Registered just to tell you how nice this theme is. Any chance we could get a version with a more standard looking font? The one you used hurts my eyes a little sometimes. Otherwise it's really friggen awesome.

PIN/ID
    A5KME41T

hello everybody. life has been really busy for me lately, so my apologies for not replying until now.

Quote Originally Posted by copndoc View Post
    I hope you will be posting the OTA link tonight. I can't seem to get themes on my 8130 thru the desktop manager - only OTA themes. I will be looking forward to your link tonight and once again, I think you do beautiful work! Thanks!
    HUGE apologies from me for not having uploaded the OTA version sooner. things have been extremely busy these past couple of months. see below for the OTA links

Quote Originally Posted by bostoneric View Post
    still my favorite theme out there!!!

keep up the awesome work!
    thank you for your kind words! it's my favorite theme as well

Quote Originally Posted by JjcampNR View Post
    Are you still working on new versions of this theme? I've been using it for a long time now and was interested in seeing a new version if you've been making updates. Keep up the great work, and thanks again for sharing!
    i've been thinking of ways to tweak it but the theme, in its current form, is exactly how i like it. however, i am FINALLY uploading my 4.2.1.x tweaked version right now as well. see the links below. this version will only work if you've upgraded your OS to version 4.2.1.x... the only thing different in the 4.2.1.x version, as opposed to the 4.2.0.x version, is that it now has a full-screen incoming call background.

Quote Originally Posted by JiveMasterT View Post
    Registered just to tell you how nice this theme is. Any chance we could get a version with a more standard looking font? The one you used hurts my eyes a little sometimes. Otherwise it's really friggen awesome.
    wow, now that is quite the compliment! welcome to the stacks! if the current font hurts your eyes a little, i could be persuaded to make some changes for you. please let me know which font it is that causes you discomfort. is it the time/date font? the network carrier font? icon font? signal type font? if it's the menu fonts that bother you, that's an issue with the OS. it likes to revert to the BBmillbank font whenever a theme is applied. this can be easily fixed by changing the font in your options, under screen/keyboard. personally, i use BBcasual.

and now, what you have all been waiting for...

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast