Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Originally Posted by pdxmatts You could try making your theme from the 4.5 cdk if ... 81xx Themes forum

graciliano no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by pdxmatts View Post
    You could try making your theme from the 4.5 cdk if you really want that font. But, only your zen,icon and today will let the icons be customizable. If you try to make a custom theme (today plus for example) then those icons would be fixed.

If you are making it just for yourself, then you can fix your favorite icons on the homescreen and still have that font from the 4.5 cdk.

Hope that made sense.
    It is too bad that you the customizable today plus cannot be made with the other font. I found that the font in the customizable version cuts the last digit of some dates like yesterday, Mon. Mar, 30 (in my 8120). Also the original theme will make a distinction between lower and upper case so you could distinguish between uma and UMA. However I do prefer the secondary font in the theme to be BBCasual as in the customizable theme because not just because of personal taste but because I can select it in the screen/keyboard options so that the columns in standard applications such as status and messages will line up properly (but I prefer it plain, not bold).

With the today plus custom the bullets of the browser's bookmarks screen are cut if I am using a small font size, i. e. 7.

I would also prefer if the theme in my pearl displayed the name of the network it connects, but, for now, I use my scribble today without the plus.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    Last edited by graciliano; 03-31-2009 at 08:18 AM.

monsterrrx3 no está en línea Stack level 1
    this is really cute !

would it work for 4.3 ?

becmc no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Pls Ask
    I luv it. Thanks for sharing
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

respaldoi no está en línea Stack level 1

Hi =) sorry i cont speak in english but you cand send me for bold 4.5? zen? thanks =)

bilal no está en línea Stack level 1
    Any possibility this theme might become available for Curve 8900?

stlrfan no está en línea Stack level 1

Help Please!!

I can not get any of the OTA to work for my Curve 8330 with 4.5 OS. Can someone help, please?

stlrfan33@yahoo.com

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by stlrfan View Post
    I can not get any of the OTA to work for my Curve 8330 with 4.5 OS. Can someone help, please?

stlrfan33@yahoo.com
    I just downloaded today+ for my 8330 - worked fine. Make sure you're selecting the right one and it should work. Hope that helps.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

imthemike no está en línea Stack level 1
    hey
    could you maybe send me a zip folder (gruber.michael@hotmail.com)? i've a 8110..
    and i can't download it with my BB, because there i can't use my internet service anymore.. -.-
    thank you very much!

clairelou no está en línea Stack level 1
    can you please make a pink version for me x

niiquey no está en línea Stack level 1
    can yu make a zip for this?

sugarspicebaby1 no está en línea Stack level 3
    OTA for CUSTOM 2 81xx 4.5 is not working

vipman4evr no está en línea Stack level 1
    hi im new to this thread. i JUST got my blackberry today. i really like this theme and i was wondering how to get it on to my blackberry pearl 8120. I dont know weather the whole OTA thing works if i use the free wifi connection that i have with this phone. I have free wifi so i dont know if i can use the links you gave.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    FYI, vipman, you should be able to use wi-fi to get themes OTA (or browse the internet, etc.) on your 8120. You'll find that the wi-fi is quite fast. Good luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by vipman4evr View Post
    hi im new to this thread. i JUST got my blackberry today. i really like this theme and i was wondering how to get it on to my blackberry pearl 8120. I dont know weather the whole OTA thing works if i use the free wifi connection that i have with this phone. I have free wifi so i dont know if i can use the links you gave.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

vipman4evr no está en línea Stack level 1
    thanks man. but the thing is i tried to send the link on my yahoo mail account and i cant open my yahoo mail on the phone. i dont have a data plan and it keeps telling me to get one.

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    You don't need to send it to your email. Just go to the link while on wifi and click on the OTA link for your version OS and it will download directly to your device

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast